KA24DE for sale. clean good shape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KA24DE for sale. clean good shape

hey guys. i just finished up my sr swap and it went pretty well i must say, but i have a problem. now i have a KA24DE sitting in my garage and im starting to take heat from the Mrs about it sitting there, you know how that goes. so i decided that to end the nagging about "more car stuff in the garage" im just puttin her up for sale. its a 1993 KA24DE, still runs strong. It has 300zx fuel injectors, but otherwise it's a pretty stock motor, still runs great and pulls strong. guarenteed to have no problems. dont really want to sell it but i dont need 2 engines either. sorry, i wont part it out, i need to sell the whole thing. great for parts or to do a whole swap. im including the wiring harness, ecu, transmission and driveshaft. asking 500 or best offer for it all. i can arrange all shipping but i ask that buyer will pay for shipping as well. if you have any questions email me at redsunsforever@hotmail.com, or call me at 603-930-4114. ask for carlos. well, hope to hear from you guys. thanks.

p.s. i will provide pictures if you would like them.
    Last edited by Battle Drift; 03-07-2005, 10:41 AM.

do you still have the motor

i just need to know is it a dohc or not if it is ive got the money just figure out how much it will take to ship to north carolina (28227)

Originally posted by Battle Drift
    hey guys. i just finished up my sr swap and it went pretty well i must say, but i have a problem. now i have a KA24DE sitting in my garage and im starting to take heat from the Mrs about it sitting there, you know how that goes. so i decided that to end the nagging about "more car stuff in the garage" im just puttin her up for sale. its a 1993 KA24DE, still runs strong. It has 300zx fuel injectors, but otherwise it's a pretty stock motor, still runs great and pulls strong. guarenteed to have no problems. dont really want to sell it but i dont need 2 engines either. sorry, i wont part it out, i need to sell the whole thing. great for parts or to do a whole swap. im including the wiring harness, ecu, transmission and driveshaft. asking 500 or best offer for it all. i can arrange all shipping but i ask that buyer will pay for shipping as well. if you have any questions email me at redsunsforever@hotmail.com, or call me at 603-930-4114. ask for carlos. well, hope to hear from you guys. thanks.

p.s. i will provide pictures if you would like them.

Comment

Working...
    X