Fs. 1996 Jdm Rhd 180sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs. 1996 Jdm Rhd 180sx

This is a perfect entry level drift car.it has the sr20det,5 speed,after market muffler,air cleaner,suspension,shock absorber,it has sunroof as well.

price? mileage.... any problems legalized?

Comment

Originally posted by celm
      This is a perfect entry level drift car.it has the sr20det,5 speed,after market muffler,air cleaner,suspension,shock absorber,it has sunroof as well.
      Sweeeeet car were is it???

Comment

it looks like it's in japan to me. Look at all the RHD suv's in the background. Looks like a pic from one of those auto yards in japan that ships to the us and other countries. .........Just a guess though

- peace

Comment

Originally posted by 180maniac
          it looks like it's in japan to me. Look at all the RHD suv's in the background. Looks like a pic from one of those auto yards in japan that ships to the us and other countries. .........Just a guess though

- peace
          the car is in FL right now .we are asking 6500 for it.

This is a perfect entry level drift car.low milage 34k miles.it has the sr20det Blacktop,5 speed,after market muffler,air cleaner,Fully Adjustable suspension,shock absorber,it has sunroof as well.this is a great clean car.the car is in FL right now will come with a FL title.i have more pictures then the ones shown.
          asking price 6500.VIN# RPS13-304062 .email me for details about it at frank@evolutionimports.net

Comment

teh car is in Fl and you can come and see and test drive the car

Comment

Where in the world do you work? Or what kind of place are you storing that thing? That mitsubishi, range rover, and toyota are all rhd. And i can't see too well but that honda cr-v looks rhd too. That's crazy, please inform me.

- peace

Comment

Originally posted by 180maniac
                Where in the world do you work? Or what kind of place are you storing that thing? That mitsubishi, range rover, and toyota are all rhd. And i can't see too well but that honda cr-v looks rhd too. That's crazy, please inform me.

- peace
                its at the free trade zone it ft lauderdale.next to port everglades
                look at the cars we have for sale. www.evolutionimports.net

Comment

more pics here

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12982

Comment

Working...
                  X