SoCal KA24DE engine&tranny for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal KA24DE engine&tranny for sale

so yea i have my KA24DE(engine and tranny) for sale its from a 95.
    97,5XX miles on it.

************MAKE SURE U READ THIS**************
    ok so it over heated once and now it idles funny. I dont know what the problem is, but im not going to bother.

Im doing the sr swap either this weekend or next week. So come and pick it up. Its still in my car as of right now but we can set a date for you to come and pick up. The tranny is in perfect condition i would perfer to sell it as a whole so i was thinking 250 obo takes it(i have no idea what the going rate is for this so if its 2 high tell me)? And motor is stock no aftermarket parts are available or on it.

Im not going to ship this either unless u can figure something out yourself. I would perfer for local pick up thou.

HOW YOU CAN CONTACT ME:
    Pm or Email. My email is Habib77fm@hotmail.com
    Or on aim QuikMartHabib
    IM located in socal just 5-10 minutes south of irvine.

thanks for looking.

bumpidty.......

Comment

im interested in the tranny alone. i can pick up. let me know. shoang86@ucla.edu
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aznraper
        im interested in the tranny alone. i can pick up. let me know. shoang86@ucla.edu
        thanks
        hey bro did that guy buy the tranny. IF he did or didn't I'm still interested in the engine or the whole thing let me know what you still have left and ho much plus shipping to texas. Thanks. My email is larkinnathan@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
        X