Green/Silv S13 COUPE *T!Gh7*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green/Silv S13 COUPE *T!Gh7*

This is the get around G ride. But im getting rid of everything that is S13 for now so, and the wind changes so will this great ride out of my life.

I picked the car up almost a year ago, with a blown motor and trans. It was an auto single cam, but it was green and silver w/ the hud so i couldnt resist. The owner was some old man, who was tired of the cars problems and was ready to see it go.

So i took it home and said, here it is THE PROJECT CAR. I will make you my masterpeice, I WILL make you my dream.

Well we all know that life is a Mother F'er some times, and sure enough thats what happend.

When you budget out 25k worth of parts needed, not taking into expense labor (my own) the out sourcing (specialized like cage and dyno ect) you never realize how much work is involved.

So when on Dec 20th, i crashed my little SR power S12 (dont ask, its a sick fetish of mine S!2) I need a car to get my grandmothers for christmas desperately. At my house (I had just moved out of shop) I said, alright, i can do this, Im a f'in nissan g, so i was like shift_motorswap.

7 hours later it was done. I had taken a Blown up auto car, and turned it into a perfectly running manual trans car, with a pimp steel braided clutch line to boot!!

The car came with 3 enikei 15x6.5 mesh wheels (dealer option?) but where is the 4th? Running two in back, and some random bronze 15x6.5 up front, w/ some like michelins and goodyears. Car has brand new AGX's all the way around with ebay coil overs in back, and some random springs up front, so it low, but not too low.

Pretty much everything works, great little car, perfectly ready for a sr swap, but sorry no ac now, i just figured it pointless.

Aside from the hud, it has power windows, and door locks, and a sunroof, all electric, all work. Interior is black.

The engine is good, single cam w/120k and recently rebuilt (came out of swap'd car) trans is good too. Clutch good. Everything under hood is STOCK, I did a very good job to keep everything VERY stock for smog perp's. Exaust was "service" with new muffler and cat checked, so there is no leaks either, new-er distributer, and i check the entire wiring harness (engine) for any possible failures, and it runs good too. So, It'll make it to Vegas for you!.

The paint is chiped/cracked in two random places, because of an obvious 1 day/maaco paint attempt. Take it or leave it.

Price is $2700, for a lowerd great running S13 with a very rare color. Willing to ship, California car, so the underbody is not rusted out. As well, I havent even driven the car all that much, so its not even beat down.

Heh, want S13? Give me a call, the wind has changed north to west, and off to the land of the VH45 I go.

John
    714 493 0293
    John@rpsport.net

bump

bump

bump it up

Comment

i didnt know what was going on with this post at all until i saw the price and figured out it was a for sale, id buy but grades be too low

Comment

huh

gradeds be to low? I dont get it.

John
        714 493 0293

Comment

I get it and it was funny...

Comment

so

so what does it mean??

Comment

his grades arent good enough, you know, in school.

Comment

Working...
              X