Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the s15?

I live in SD.

Anyone know where I can find the s15 and the price?

are you looking for a front clip? or the car?if ur looking for the car go about 1000miles north west from san diego and u should find a dealership in tokyo.

Comment

Are they planning to have the s15 in America? If no then I have to get the s14.

Comment

they don't even make the s15 anymore in japan, the last 240 in america was a s14

Comment

LOL. Do what sidebyslide said. But motorex is bringing s15s to the US. I dont know when they are supposed to begin selling. But I know they are getting ready to.

Comment

Heres a link to a legal s15 in the US. Got a V6 too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6246

Comment

RE:

LOL.

And yeah, it's gonna be expensive to get an S15 here. Get an S14 or something.

Comment

Importing cars is not a problem, getting them certified is. If you wanted one for show/race use only pm me and I can give you some names.

Comment

yes, but why certify it? if you are going to do any mods on it, then it will become illegal anyways....the best thing i have ever seen on a skyline in the states (i know we arent talking about skylines, just keep reading) was a license plate that read "YBLEGL".......my point exactly

Comment

I can get you one. Not leagal, i know some guys. ZEROLIFT is importing one as we speak.

Comment

Re: Looking for the s15?

Originally posted by Nismo_r34
                      I live in SD.

Anyone know where I can find the s15 and the price?

Not again. Unless you have a grip load of cash and know someone at the Dmv and can pay them off dont expect to get one. My guess is that youre young and have big dreams of getting a nice imported silvia. Dont count it man. Im tired of people asking the same questions on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X