15x7 Riken Mesh 17 offset 4x114

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15x7 Riken Mesh 17 offset 4x114

They LOOK NEW!~!~! I think they are new seriously because there are no scratches where the lug nuts sit, no wheel weight marks, no dents or nothing, just a little dirty from storage i guess.

The bad part is I only have 3 wheels. willing to sell 2, or all 3 depending on price. if i sell a pair im gonna use one as a full size spare

Im not in a hurry to sell it, if i dont get a good price on them im gonna just keep it so make offers guys. make offers at jkim0901@hotmail.com thanks

picture of a pair

and the other

hey jason its me steve, james and kyles friend i put my bolt on spacers at your pad. Would you want to trade for the 16X7 +35 enkei RPo1's that kyle has on his car right now. (those are my wheels I let him borrow) and alittle cash to it possibly ?

Comment

bout your rims

yg pm ..............

Comment

Originally posted by corollarollas
        yg pm ..............
        Hey corollarollas.....thanks for that last set of Rikens you sold me. They cleaned up nicely and I'm rocking them on my 240. I'll send you picks if I remember.

Comment

highest offer is 250 a pair, imma give it a week and then decide so make offers thanks

Comment

Working...
          X