F/S s13 JIC coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S s13 JIC coilovers

Hi up for sale are a set of SF-1 Coilovers. I bought these on ebay thinking they were for an s14 but they are not, they are actually for an s13. These are used but were cleaned up very nicely and look almost new. They are 7Kg in the front and 5Kg in the rear.

This is a description from a website...

The SF-1 is JIC's entry level suspension. Features adjustable ride height and a fixed rate damper. For those that wish to lower their ride, but don't feel the need to adjust dampers. Includes upper pillow ball mounts. MacPherson strut designs benefit from front camber adjustability.

Install a set and see the improvement chassis performance, braking and body roll. Enjoy the ability to adjust ride height while you get the best of design and cost in one package.

Upper Pillow Ball Mount
    Available for most vehicles for the front application and vinyl bushing for the rear application. Adjustable camber plate also included for most vehicle application with Mac Pherson strut suspension systems.

Cool Bend Linear Springs
    Linear springs manufactured using chrome silicon metal alloy with cool bend process.

Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas Damper
    High pressure nitrogen gas filled twin tube design w/ special stable viscosity index oil that will not be effected by wide temperature change.

Duralumin 6061 Seats
    Made out of durable and lightweight alloy. Manufactured using machining process.

The going rate for these are about $1250 new without shipping and such, I paid $1100 with shipping altogether and am looking to get about that much back.

Post here with offer or email me at michealhinsley@hotmail.com.

Also have pics available.... I posted 800 obo earlier but it hasn't shown up. Will sell it to the highest offer come friday. Have it in other forums as well.

Comment

Anyone interested, only two have shown some interest. Come on guys I wanna sell this by friday!

Comment

Working...
      X