X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 SALE!!!! 1993 Nissan 240SX

Found this on autotrader ( Socal area )

# 909-662-9631

Great Condition! 1994 S13 240sx Silvia 180sx SR20DET. New Paint! Over $20K in upgrades. Due to financial problems, I must sell the car and all I bought for it. Can be used as daily driver, drifting or racing vehicle. The 240sx has the following upgrades: SR20DET Motor Swap (Blacktop) Tein Adjustable Coilovers 18" Gewalts Spoke 3 piece Rims JDM S13 Front End w/Projector Headlights JDM CWEST Side skirts and Rear Bumper 180SX Round Tail Lights 3" Dummy Cat Converter to Exhaust Blitz Blowoff Valve Blitz Intercooler Blitz Exhaust Greddy Oil Gauge Greddy EGT Gauge Greddy Boost Gauge NOS NOS Remote Bottle Opener KATZ LSD (Limited Slip Differencial) S14 Front Seats AFC Greddy Boost Controller Upgraded Clutch S15 Steering Wheel Greddy Shift Knob Alarm w/ Automatic Windows So many more features!!!

Vehicle runs fine, no problems. In fact I just had the car maintenenced with all new fluids, oils, e.t.c. The engine & transmission probably have less than 200 miles on them since they have been put in. The engine and transmission usually come from Japan with about 30K-40K miles on them. I do not drive this car, it was intended to be a hobby, however a financial issue has caused me to sell it befroe I could use it. Overall the car is in GREAT condition! I do not forsee any mechanical problems as long as you know how to take care of the car.

Car requires premium fuel. The trunk is kinda ugly looking, I think it really just needs the new trunk carpeting or something, but thats about it. The car interior is pretty clean, no major damage to my knowledge. The car was originally black, I have painted it red recently. There are no exterior defects, except a small scrape on the rear bumper. There are 6 or 7 small holes left on the trunck rear after the S15 spoiler was removed.
    Attached Files

Nice car.

Comment

Do we have a price for this fine automobile?

Comment

Comment

umm you said you put 20k into parts and upgrades and your gonna sell it for 12k?Can you provide us with more pics too?

Comment

its not his car its some one elses car that he found on auto trader.

Comment

I'm thinking of selling my s14 w/ redtop sr for like $10,000
              if anybody is interested body is a little dinged up but mostly on the front (girl that owned the car b4 me) 11,000 w/ volk te-37's bronze

Comment

Is it sold if not im interested and what city do u live in??if u live near riverside,sanbernadino area we need to talk...

Comment

thats a crazy expensive price...i bought by s14 with a sr20det factory installed...along with super advan rims and 54k for 3200

Comment

The used car market in japan is alot different then america.

its an expensive price, but its not unreasonable.

Comment

whoa.... sorry it's been sold man why do people respond to it now.... =p hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X