Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: DEEP 16in 3-piece meshies

SOLD Thanks
    Last edited by Liger; 06-20-2005, 09:48 PM.

i'm interested email me at toonster4652@msn.com

Comment

How much you looking to get for those? I'm socal local... I'm thinking a couple bills. I also have a set of 5 lug mazda meshies if you looking for a trade i have some mazda rx7 messies. 11.5 lbs each. anyways, let me know what you are looking to get for these!

Comment

meshies

wat u want for them, email me at vutony@hotmail.com

local pik up

Comment

i apologize...thought i had posted a price...im asking 800 for the set...make some offers see what we can do.

thanks

Comment

wow, sorry for the low ball. didn't think they were worth that much. apologies.

Comment

cash in hand, will get in the car and pick them up today.

email xburnitallx@yahoo.com

Comment

yea these rims were THE rims to have back in the day..popular among 1st gen rx7's...i see em on fc's as well...but in any case...

i posted for 8bills, but am open to reasonable offers. ima try to get some more pics up later this week. hit me up if your still interested

thanks

Originally posted by laforze
                How much you looking to get for those? I'm socal local... I'm thinking a couple bills. I also have a set of 5 lug mazda meshies if you looking for a trade i have some mazda rx7 messies. 11.5 lbs each. anyways, let me know what you are looking to get for these!
                Last edited by Liger; 03-23-2005, 01:48 PM.

Comment

i'm interested

I am interested, I'd be willing to pay $600-$800 for them. Do they come with the tires and what offset are they? My friend is going to socal this weekend and perhaps if you give me a call I could have him stop by check it out and give you the money perhaps. My e-mail address is fmfdochsu@email.com if your interested.

Comment

dude, hit me up so I can handle it today 805 558 1202

Will

Comment

Working...
                    X