• Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh..hey nasty nate..

have you ever been to japan? well if you have

DO YOU LIVE IN JAPAN?
    no i didnt think so

Well i do.

and no..the engines arent less than 80k unless it is swapped..but the body still has a good 100k + on it..you dont believe me? come and live here...come and drift here...yeah okay

i know my prices guy..maybe you're thinking of okinawa prices but i live in the mainland..where the prices are like that..but i doubt you are thinking of okinawa

to find an "immaculate" 86 in the mainland, you WILL be paying 8000-12000+ USD...pay for a plane ticket here and i will take you to the shops and lots i know and i will show you how much an 86 that looks like zagazow's ae86 costs

edit: i put "no didnt think so" in the wrong place
    Last edited by markeese180sx; 04-02-2005, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
      uh..hey nasty nate..

have you ever been to japan? well if you have

DO YOU LIVE IN JAPAN?
      no i didnt think so

Well i do.

and no..the engines arent less than 80k unless it is swapped..but the body still has a good 100k + on it..you dont believe me? come and live here...come and drift here...yeah okay

i know my prices guy..maybe you're thinking of okinawa prices but i live in the mainland..where the prices are like that..but i doubt you are thinking of okinawa

to find an "immaculate" 86 in the mainland, you WILL be paying 8000-12000+ USD...pay for a plane ticket here and i will take you to the shops and lots i know and i will show you how much an 86 that looks like zagazow's ae86 costs

edit: i put "no didnt think so" in the wrong place

werd

dont hate appreciate

Comment

hey, bump for a sick *Censored**Censored**Censored* car

btw, where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
          Ok....i DOUBT that they would have a 20 year old car with only 50-60k miles. I HIGHLY doubt that infact.....
          pick up a option magazine, they'll have ads for used cars, and look at the mileage. i see fcs in there with only 50k kilometers buddy, theres your proof

Comment

where are the cars in option located in japan?

fcs have 50k cuz they have a rebuilt engine or swapped engine..but they have WAAAY more on the body..

unless someone doesnt know how to have fun and never drove the fc..aka never if its being sold in option

Comment

damn people do you wanna buy his car or ask a question?? No?? THEN DONT FKIN POST!!!!!!!! take your crybaby wah wah too much for a busted *Censored**Censored**Censored* corolla I want one for bluebook value somewhere else....Would I or any other ae86 owner who know whats up sell their car for bluebook? *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that I'd get every penny I could for my car and you would too. His car is clean and worth grip, if you got an ae86 for cheap off some old lady good for you, but get a fkin grip people like money and his car is worth quite a bit so let him sell it damn. And japan is NOT some shangrila where you can get any ae86 for dirt cheap.

Comment

i agree with Dae...and where the hell is this car located? im kinda interested now..

Comment

how much

how much are you going to sell the car for, id buy it for a good 3G's. ill sell both my s13's for your car. ill even trade, but i bet thats not your thing. how much man, maybe we can settle a price.

Comment

hella desprite

dude, im hella desprite to get that 86, hit me up during the weekends or at night, 858-231-4159

Comment

sooo fresh soooo cleeeeeen. too expensive for me, but good luck with the sale. i would never sell that that bad boy if i were you.

dear haters,
                      ur just mad cuz ur beater 86 aint got no turbo in it

Comment

garcias

thanks for all the comments guys. i deem my car very valuable becuz of the care i put into it and types of parts i put on it. this is a very clean hatch back, it was bone stock when i bought it off an old lady . in concerns with the parts, i tried my best to keep everything in the family with genuine factory/performance parts. nothing touched this car that isn't Tom's or TRD. the front seats are original TRD one piece buckets that they use to use in the N2 series in japan (valued at 1,000 each USED). Original tom's wheels, among the other tom's goodies. the body parts are factory jdm, not cheap fiberglass here. No OBX, No APC, No NRG NO CHEAP RICER DRIFTER PARTS!! the tackiest parts i have on the car are prolly the white interior bulbs.

more parts have been added since the date of the posted sale. and the turbo setup is getting a refresher.

btw, THE CAR HAS NEVER BEEN DRIFTED!!! i'm not a fan of drifting, just been in love with corolla gts since i was 11 (9 yrs ago).

for those that are offering me 2-3k...i've been offered 11k for this car 6 months ago (obviously with less upgrades than current) and still didnt' sell it.

again, thanks for the comments guys.

Comment

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
                          have you seen the cars in japan though? almost every car is immaculate, spotless and looks near mint condition, thats why they would pay 8k for it and they are less than 50 - 60k mileage wise. you will never find a a car as good of a condition here than in japan. your comparison is useless. i agree, i would not pay more than 2k for and ae86 thats looks like a piece of trash condition.
                          japan is a big island. islands give the gift of rust.

Comment

Maybe i'm missing something, but I would LOVE to see photo's of this car. I'm at work and the linke may not be coming through. I have no doubt the car is worth what you are asking, I just want to see photo's. Sounds beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                            X