3rd Gen. Rx-7. 1993 FD3S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen. Rx-7. 1993 FD3S

Hey there, I'm getting knee surgery on both knees and I won't be able to drive my cars anymore. This is the first one to go unfortunately.

It's a 1993 Rx-7 with about 61,500 (no more than 62,000). Original miles, no rebuild. Nothing wrong mechanically, motor runs strong, no oil leaks, no coolant leaks, no leaks of any kind. Nothing is loose and nothing is going out.

The only 'bad' things is that the e-brake light will randomly go on, the glove compartment will pop open if you go over a bump to fast and the trip odometer will re-set everytime the car is turned off.

No aftermarket things have been done to this car. The only 'aftermarket' things are the silicone hoses, the pioneer dolphin deck and a $600 alarm.

I am looking to pay this car off, I owe around 13,900 so that's what it's going for. I am willing to put $300 or so dollars toward the payment so you'd just end up paying 13,600 for the car. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you as long as it's before my surgery. it's on ebay for what it's worth.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...538441445&rd=1

call me with any questions, (541) 968-4014 Johanna
    If you're in Eugene area (oregon) call me and come for a test drive.
    If you need more pictures let me know, and I'll e-mail them to you.
    Saturn66@hotmail.com

No car bashing please!
    Last edited by Fujiwara7879; 03-30-2005, 09:41 AM.

Ok, new price $13,000

Comment

Working...
    X