S13 240sx parts (nismo, Cusco, H&R)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 240sx parts (nismo, Cusco, H&R)

I am selling my Safety21/Cusco roll cage. Its an 7 point roll cage made out of steel, not chromoly. This cage wil actually save your life in an accident, its not just for show like the chromoly cages. I payed $1050 for it on www.machiii.net and want to sell it for $899. I am located in Fairfield,CA anyone can come take a look at it if they want, its still in the car. I will not ship it, local pick up only.

I have a Cusco polished alluminum cross bar that will bolt onto any cage adding more personality and strength. If you buy it with the cage it will only be $80. If you want to buy it separately it will be $180.

I am also selling a Nismo Strut tower bar. It is a real JDM nismo bar with minimal scratches. I am asking $100

I also have some H&R hub-centric wheel spacers for sale. They are 15mm in the front and 20mm in the back. Turn those sunken in FWD offset or stock wheels in to nice flush wheels with these spacers. These will fit any 240 sx (s13, s14, ae86) or anyhting with a 4x114.3 lug pattern. I payed $250 for these at Motorsport Dynamics and I am only asking $160. Does not come with wheels studs.

I have a set (4) of stock teardrop wheels. No scratches. One tires has aboue 90%, two tires have about 45%, one tire has about 35%. Still good to roll on or drift on. tires are Sumitomo HTR and im asking $80.

I am also willing to trade the Cage etc. for a 2-way LSD, a motor (ca, sr, ka, ill throw in some cash depending on motor) or some nice deep dish wheels or something, make it interesting...

will not ship anything, local pick up only. Willing to drive and deliver parts within reason. Located in Bay Area, CA

Thanks for looking...
    Last edited by 707_ViCiOuS; 03-29-2005, 02:01 PM.

c'mon 100 shipped, i live in burbank, california
    Last edited by 240wongsta; 04-01-2005, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 707_ViCiOuS
      will not ship anything, local pick up only. Willing to drive and deliver parts within reason. Located in Bay Area, CA

Thanks for looking...

wow some people just dont know how to read or something.

Comment

100 for the nismo strut tower bar shipped to 91506 business, c'mon man i live in burbank, call me up ASAP 818 636 2132
        Last edited by 240wongsta; 04-01-2005, 10:55 AM.

Comment

the reason I do not ship is because I do not have a paypal. And most people do not feel comfortable sending money orders.

Comment

Roll Cage

Hey do u still have that roll cage? how much you sellin it for now?

Comment

Working...
            X