fs. Hatchi Project car for $100....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs. Hatchi Project car for $100....

i grabbed an SR5 '85 hatch from a guy for a project awhile back. my friends backed out of the deal so i'm stuck with a chasis that I don't need. it's a perfect project if you're looking for a whole makeover. car needs pretty much everything. we we're going to do a CA swap into it. motor is bad, on front fenders, no bumpers, no headlights, no tail lights, perfect for a levin conversion. it's only up for local pick-up also, someone just needs to come down here with a trailer and grab it. it's in Palm Springs (2hrs east of LA) let me know if you're interested, if you have any questions i might be able to answer, email me

also if u're interested, i have a set of SSR mesh 15" X 7.5 and a set of RS8's 15 X 7 black with a chrome lip, no tires. i'll throw those in for $400 with the car.

myschif39@hotmail.com

Originally posted by rb180sx
    also if u're interested, i have a set of SSR mesh 15" X 7.5 and a set of RS8's 15 X 7 black with a chrome lip, no tires. i'll throw those in for $400 with the car.

myschif39@hotmail.com
    i am interested in the ssr mesh rims, how much for just those?

Comment

i'd rather get rid of them as a whole set of 4, but if you want just the ssr's, i'll give them up for $250 and if you're in redlands, you can do a local pick-up.

Comment

i'll try and get some pictures of the rims up sometime tonight if i can...

Comment

ssr mesh... what's the offset on those bad boys. and are they black aswell? let me know. very interested. email me at capoeiramataum@aol.com.

im in around culver city/santa monica area. let me know ASAP

Comment

Yeah dude im really interested i just need to see the pics.

Comment

my bad, it took awhile for me to get the pictures.... the ssr are actually 15 X 8, i got a picture of the measurement and the rs8's are 15 X 7.5, not much of an offset on the rs8's so i didn't bother with a picture of that, but theres the offset on the ssr. let me know....
              Attached Files

Comment

im a little confused.....do you have all four of the ssr meshes? or you are just selling the pair for 250?

Comment

you actually measure whels from the inside of that little lip to othe other side oth that little lip. if you dont understand what i mean, just take the width the way you measuered, and subtract .5 of an inch.

i promise you this is how its done...

Comment

i have the pictures right there, a pair of each, i was going to mismatch on the car. i would like to get rid of all 4 for 400, but if i have to break them up, 250.i don't doubt your measuring technique, i guess i had it right the first time around. thanks for the help though

Comment

ur stuff

hey i got CASH in hand. im in moreno valley and can get them now. right now. so let me know. thanks. and YGM

mttfob@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by rb180sx
                        i have the pictures right there, a pair of each, i was going to mismatch on the car. i would like to get rid of all 4 for 400, but if i have to break them up, 250.i don't doubt your measuring technique, i guess i had it right the first time around. thanks for the help though

I'm interested in those mesh. got money ready. just let me know when and give me your info and contact number. thanks

Comment

hey thanks,

rims look good... ill let you know if i need anything

blong

Comment

rims are gone, still have a project hatchi up or if you want it for some quarter panels, both sides are in good condition......

Comment

Very interested in the project hatchi... Please send pic to jspna86@yahoo.com Thanks...

Jason

Comment

Working...
                              X