Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 88 FC3S se

F/S 1988 FC SE w/ 108k

I bought this car last fall to set it up for auto crossing ( the car handles like its on rails) with my buddies, but never did and finally decided to race my 600rr. So now I need money.
    The Bad:
    -Front needs alignment
    -6in crack in front windshield
    - Exhaust has a leak by the cat. Also missing one exhaust tip.
    -Windshield wipers only work on fast setting.
    -Small dent on front bumper.
    The Good:
    -Engine and tranny in perfect shape, work like new. Gears never grind and engine doesn't flood.
    -2k miles ago cleaned out the radiator, changed the coolant and changed the tranny fluid.
    - Body only has a total of 2sq inches of rust (one spot on the door and another on back left fender), otherwise no rust on the chassis.
    -Interior looks great and very clean.
    -All gauges and warning lights work.
    -Car never overheats and fully warmed up runs a little below the halfway mark.
    ****Car has brand new Tein SuperStreet suspension, mazdatrix short shifter with all new bushing, and new rotors w/ Hawk HP performance break pads. All have less than 2k miles on them.

I stripped the back to take some weight out before deciding to sell it and not autocross it. But I still have most of the rear interior in my garage. I also pulled the A/C because it didn't seem to work. Heat works.

The car was mostly used to go to work and school a couple times a week for the last half a year and drove w/ out problems. The previous owner bought the car in 88 and had all the service documents dating back to the sale. This is how I knew the car was well taken care of (I have all the documents).

Price is $2000obo due to the great overall shape of the car and the brand new mods. Located in northern Chicago land and want to sell the car somewhat locally. Let me know if you have any comments, questions, or want pics.
    Last edited by RiceRocket; 06-27-2005, 06:03 AM.

Did I mention it drifts like a dream?

Comment

Comment

i'm also throwing in a free brand new Exedy stage 1 clutch with the car.

Comment

Lets see some reasonable offers

Comment

I'll give ya 50 for the shortshifter and bushings.

Comment

too lazy to take it apart

Comment

nvm, ur in chicago land, good enough.

and i'll give you $2,000 or trade for my bike if you have a couple bills (the triple digit ones.)

let me know, sexy car either way.

vervius@yahoo.com

Comment

2200 obo takes this car

Comment

nice looking car man ...to bad you to far away. ...awsome asking price also, i;d pay 2,500 for a FC like that

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

running like new

Comment

fix the leaks and i'll give you $2200 and get it done this weekend

let me know vervius@yahoo.com

Comment

$2k takes it

Comment

Still up for grabs. Willing to do shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X