WTB: Rims in the Northwest???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Rims in the Northwest???

Hi, I just got my Hachi up and running and I'm looking for some rims to put on it. Nothing too flashy, that's not my style and I'm not looking to spend a huge sum of money. I'm buying them with my tax return so I'm in the price range of 300-350. The money I'm talking about is CASH in hand and ready to be yours, if they're meshies thats a huge plus cause those a pretty cool. Anyway I'm rambling if anyones got some rims for sale hit me up!

Gimmie a call 2morrow...

...and remind me of who you are and what you are looking for. If I'm a sleep it's cause I was learning to weld last night. Free advice if your interested. My name is brandon. I am not "meadespeed", that is the name of my company. It's a small one but we're not in it for the money and we are in to meet other guyz like us.

If Frank answerz then just tell him I PM'd yah and let him know what you need and where yer at cause right now we're in Tacoma at the garage working on my 86, his FD, his stupid little GSR Turbo project a bunch a other crap.

Also, I was wondering what you had planned for your 86. A couple guyz up here want 20v'z and Flush Front Endz for their hacheez.

Hey, do you happen to know anybody that wants a 86 SR5 hatch ( We will build to suit-for cheaper than any other shop will do it)? I got two for sale and one of em'z mint fer sure. The other one I bought sight-unseen and I need to look at it b4 I say anything other than it's supposed to be good deal.

Later!

Comment

www.technotoytuning.com

Pick up some Konig Rewinds. Lots of colors and nice offset, not to mention there cheap.

Comment

Working...
      X