1990 240sx Coupe RED 4 sale Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 240sx Coupe RED 4 sale Again

I'm posting this car up for a friend of mine that needs this sold before he can get his Titan! He's asking for $2000 but is willing to negotiate so just call and see if you can lowball but not too much. Test drive by appointment only!

1990 Nissan 240sx SE coupe
    Sunroof
    Fully loaded
    Cold A/C
    Power everything
    KA24E
    113k Miles
    Leather interior
    H.U.D.
    Automatic
    Replaced Stock Exhaust & piping (not aftermarket)
    Alloy Wheels

What else can you ask for in a stock S13?

Passed smog 12/04 and will pass again with no problems. The drivers seat has a small tear only real problems are the exhaust leak (missing a bolt on exhaust manifold) and the drivers window is non-functional (relay?) The car is registered and the tags don't expire until November 2005.

The body is in great condition considering the cars age.

Call John (310)384-8160
    Last edited by Ka24deturbo; 04-02-2005, 05:36 PM.

Interested

Do you have any pics you can send me?? and i think that we can make a deal and give you the full amount. Email me at BanZI29@hotmail.com with pics f you have them and also i will mail you back with my propsition
    l8rz
    "J"

Comment

Originally posted by BanZI29
      Do you have any pics you can send me?? and i think that we can make a deal and give you the full amount. Email me at BanZI29@hotmail.com with pics f you have them and also i will mail you back with my propsition
      l8rz
      "J"
      I don't have any pics but you can call John @ (310)384-8160 and tell him to e-mail you a few pictures. Leave a message if you get his voicemail he is a motivated seller so call him ASAP!

Comment

Working...
      X