little to no rust
    stock or highly modified im looking for it all
    willing to pay for quality but not for junk
    motor swaps are perfered, ka or sr would be best

i am located on the west coast, in the portland area
    my cell is 360-607-5717
    call or post info on your car
    thankyou!

i just happen to be selling a 510. its a white two door 72, perfect body condition, zero rust. L20b powered with dual 45 weber carbs and a 5 speed dog leg transmission out of a 280zx. free flow exhaust all the way back to a carbon fiber muffler (sounds super sick and it is old enough that it doesnt have to meet emmisions, so no cat). the 2 liter pulls really hard in this lightwieght car. its got lowering springs with a nice firm spring rate, and firm shocks too. 16 inch Black racing N1 rims, nice very light JDM rims, in great condition. interior has racing seats and race 4 point harnesses, nice Grant steering wheel, pedals and shift nob. killer sound system with alot of speakers (i'm not a sound system guy so i dont know what it all is, but its really loud and sound is crystal clear), back speakers are in a custom enloser that looks nice but still subtle and not ricey. HID headlights. i'll give you a call

Comment

where are you located?

Comment

Los Angeles area, near the rose bowl. La Canada specifically, if you know where that is.

Comment

if you have aim message me at anarchyintheuk04 itl be easier and cheaper

Comment

*sigh* bump

Comment

hey hey hey j-blood, just dont sell that thing yet...im still trying to convince my old man about it..

Comment

hey how much for the 510? im in socal im really interested. thanks
                mttfob@hotmail.com

Comment

i'm interested in the datsun. want to send me some pics a toonster4652@msn.com

Comment

Working...
                  X