• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr20det parts

s13 uncut wireharness $150
    180sx rear garnish $50 will toss in a set of jdm tails for $25
    s13 HICAS cancel kit with rear tie rods $50
    Last edited by sil180sx; 04-07-2005, 07:15 AM.

dam where all those jdm fans out there anyway
    bump

Comment

added: stock s13/180 intercooler with all piping 100obo
      s15 turbine comes with everything you need to bolt directly to a sr manifold, outlet pipe, intake adapter, oil/water lines. no shaft play only 2000 km 500 firm
      work emotions 17x9/8.5 30 offset 500
      Last edited by sil180sx; 04-11-2005, 10:27 AM.

Comment

pix: oh yea the rims are 5x114

Comment

Originally posted by sil180sx
          dam where all those jdm fans out there anyway
          bump
          nobody wants anything b/c you're in Japan. i want the wheels but don't wanna pay crazy shipping

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
            nobody wants anything b/c you're in Japan. i want the wheels but don't wanna pay crazy shipping
            yea im in japan but i still use US mail. unless you wanted the rims in one or two days the price would be the same as shipping say from new york to san francisco. the rims would take about a 10-14 days to get to you.

Comment

Parts?

I didn't read very thorough but I did read the part where you said that you were in Japan. I need some parts from Japan, what a coincidence. I was wonderin if you could maybe help us get our little garage up and runnin. Right now we need a SRdub Redtop but that I can prawwly find around here for a good price. If you are willing and able to help that'd be awesome.

Thanx,
              Brandon Meade
              meadespeed america-owner/operator
              meadespeed@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by meadespeed
                I didn't read very thorough but I did read the part where you said that you were in Japan. I need some parts from Japan, what a coincidence. I was wonderin if you could maybe help us get our little garage up and runnin. Right now we need a SRdub Redtop but that I can prawwly find around here for a good price. If you are willing and able to help that'd be awesome.

Thanx,
                Brandon Meade
                meadespeed america-owner/operator
                meadespeed@hotmail.com
                id be willing to help... i just happen to have a redtop out of a 93 180sx sitting in my garage. did you need just a block and head or the entire engine set? my container guy is going to be here around the 20th of april... so that would be perfect timing shipping. only thing is that the containers go to nor cal from there you could either pay shipping or just come pick the stuff up yourself. let me know what you need and ill see if i can arrange something

Comment

how much would the complete rear tailights be shipped to socal 92553? using regular 10-14 day mail?

and how much for a used jdm kouki corolla front? stuff that you find in the junk yards. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by corollarollas
                    how much would the complete rear tailights be shipped to socal 92553? using regular 10-14 day mail?

and how much for a used jdm kouki corolla front? stuff that you find in the junk yards. thanks
                    the the taillights with the garnish and the rear support would be less than 100 pm me for the payment details. id have to check on the kouki front give me a couple days to see if i can find them. my friend dave "hit and run" hes located in sac might have them already... i think he might have posted some stuff do a search if you want or just give me a couple days to look around

Comment

Working...
                    X