FS,87' FC base model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS,87' FC base model

im selling my 87 RX-7 base model...not sure how much... make me an offer and i'll probly take it...if it doesnt sell im gonna have to do something i dont to, junk it,so please buy this car becuase i dont want to junk it,i'll take pretty much anything for it but im looking around $300 or so...i can send pics via E-mail so just post your E-mail if your interested...

p.s im in southern NH, and my E-mail is NHDrifterFC@aol.com

does it run? can you ship it to Cali?

Comment

well there is no motor, the guy i bought it off of seized it,its just a parts car,and the underbody has some bad rust spots,but its all fixable,there are some good parts on this car,it has the whole interior+exterior parts and some extra parts,the exterior is a dark silver,and the interior is maroon, California is pretty far away for shipping a car, that would be like 2x the price of the car itself,so local pick-up or pay for shipping, i can ship it anywhere at the price of the buyer, thanks...

p.s it comes with the transmission,i dont know if it is good or not,i would be happy to trade for a 88 rearend thanks...

Comment

p.s

im keeping the hood,the rest is all the buyers...thanks

Comment

sorry

sorry guys its not for sale any more, Im stripping it of its parts and junking it,its just sad to so it go out like this....

Comment

Alright!

ALRIGHT! i dont have to junk it ...so.... it is now officialy still up for sale,i dont know how to post pics up here but i can get some and send them by E-mail,the car does not run,it has no motor ,and no power steering lines, but its still a good little project, i can still ship anywhere, but of course at the buyers expense,im still selling the car for $300, thanks

Comment

whats up man

u still have the car

im in nashua as well, is it possible that i could come and take a look at it?

give drop me an email at m2fitzy@comcast.net or on aim at rockemshockem and ill ive u a phone #(dont wanna do that on here)

thanks
              mike

Comment

hey

yo, Im currently not on AOL anymore...the car is still for sale....

Comment

still for sale...$300 bux

Comment

hey,i emailed brian before i could actually find this, how much u want for:

front bumper
                    both front end fenders
                    hood
                    moon roof
                    rear hatch with glass

im expecting less than 300 cuz you want 300 for the car itself

Comment

front bumper....$60
                      front fenders....$50 for both
                      rear hatch and glass...$100
                      hood is gone....
                      moon roof is gone...

if you need anything else just e-mail...ShadowArtsS13@aol.com thanks

Comment

still for sale,parting it out..anyone need and parts let me know. ShadowArtsS13@aol.com Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X