85' ae86 hatch 20v w/ 88gtu fc:for sale or trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85' ae86 hatch 20v w/ 88gtu fc:for sale or trade

hey guys wats up i currently have 85 hachi it has 20v silvertop(running condition), custom front coilover short stroke kyb suspension and trd w/ kyb ss in the back, has blackout supra rims, paint is silver faded the usuall, car is gts btw, has functioning LSD, has a lil bit of rust on the roof thats it, have aero jdm mirrors, e-fan radiator, momo steering whee, clean dash, has small crack on winshield, two bad seats on the front, no back seat, still has carpet, custom magnaflow exhaust no cat 2.25 piping underdiff, the price of the car is $3500
    the fc3s has a streetported engine, white color, ligier springs, turbo2 rims, currently not running because of broken diffrential, but new driveshaft, it will be for sale for $500, i am wiling to trade both cars for clean reliable car w/ cd player and ac prefer - eg6, ek9,s13, some 4 door sedans are welcome.. i have no pics because i have no camera but if you guys are iinterested email me at zidensel@yahoo.com or edselnievera@aol.com, or call me at my friends cel (323) 2866028(weekdays) or (818) 7807240(weekends) oh and btw the 86 has 200,000+ miles on chasis and 60,000+ on engine, fc3s has 140,000 miles well thats it

rx7 is sold so the hachi is the one left....just email or call me k guys

Comment

YoKoHaMa86

2600 for hachi pick up asap ???

Comment

my friends down to give you 1500 cash, and trade his 4 door, great running chrystler 5th avunue, with wheels/stereo/ac.

call him if your interested at 858 342 6287 (nick)

Comment

i would like your suspension...would even trade my current stock ae86 hatch springs/shocks for yours and very large ammount of money.

e-mail me luisriera@aol

Comment

bump to the top ^^

Comment

bump to the top

Comment

Working...
              X