No announcement yet.

JDM RHD Silvia for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump and slap that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up.

Comment

This is a bump now put your hands up.

Comment

I'm thinking of posting this car on e-bay soon. So look out for it.

Comment

is it still for sale? i've been researching importing a rhd and i don't think i wanna go through with it, what a f*ckin' headache!! this way, i can just work on legalizing it. also a headache for a silvia, but at least not as big as one, so let me know if it's still available!

Comment

Originally posted by lexicon
            is it still for sale? i've been researching importing a rhd and i don't think i wanna go through with it, what a f*ckin' headache!! this way, i can just work on legalizing it. also a headache for a silvia, but at least not as big as one, so let me know if it's still available!
            The car is still currently for sale, but let me know what is going on because I leave for japan on thursday and I won't be back for a week.

Comment

bumpity bump for the land of the rising sun.

Comment

bump biotches....

Comment

lol,wow people like those idiots that probly dont drive and scratch their nuts looking at these forums all day have no damn idea how much it really does cost,your price alone for the car is about how much it cost to ship it here,why would you need more power? ITS AN SR20!!! think of the american KA24!!! then think of the SR...KA...SR...KA...SR!!! i was talking to the owner of Monkys.com and shipping the same car from CANADA let alone from JAPAN cost $5,000 US mutha truckin' dollars...thats to Conneticut.then LEGALIZING,plus the price of the CAR,with shipping INCLUDED,cost $35,000 US mutha truckin' dollars!!! now to think for a second...why would you a buy a S13 let alone one with mods done to it(sick mods)??? to drift!!!where do you DRIFT???on the TRACK!!! i think this car is perfect for someone that is smart and know what they are doing,i hope this helps out with your sale as well as striaghten those idiots that scratch their nuts that instead scratch their head and say,hey NHDrifter has a good point! drifting is illegal on the street,so why not buy an illegal car ,and drift it on the track! i know you can sell that car for way more if AE86's with a rusty a$$ body but has a 20V in it sells for $4,000 US mutha truckin dollars,then you can damn well get $7,500!

case closed... GOOD LUCK WITH SALE MAN! ...i would soo buy it if i only had the money ...

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter
                    lol,wow people like those idiots that probly dont drive and scratch their nuts looking at these forums all day have no damn idea how much it really does cost,your price alone for the car is about how much it cost to ship it here,why would you need more power? ITS AN SR20!!! think of the american KA24!!! then think of the SR...KA...SR...KA...SR!!! i was talking to the owner of Monkys.com and shipping the same car from CANADA let alone from JAPAN cost $5,000 US mutha truckin' dollars...thats to Conneticut.then LEGALIZING,plus the price of the CAR,with shipping INCLUDED,cost $35,000 US mutha truckin' dollars!!! now to think for a second...why would you a buy a S13 let alone one with mods done to it(sick mods)??? to drift!!!where do you DRIFT???on the TRACK!!! i think this car is perfect for someone that is smart and know what they are doing,i hope this helps out with your sale as well as striaghten those idiots that scratch their nuts that instead scratch their head and say,hey NHDrifter has a good point! drifting is illegal on the street,so why not buy an illegal car ,and drift it on the track! i know you can sell that car for way more if AE86's with a rusty a$$ body but has a 20V in it sells for $4,000 US mutha truckin dollars,then you can damn well get $7,500!

case closed... GOOD LUCK WITH SALE MAN! ...i would soo buy it if i only had the money ...

Thanks for the post man, Some people just don't get it.

Comment

Car Is Sold.

Comment

awsome,i hope it didnt go to some idiot...no problem by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter
                          awsome,i hope it didnt go to some idiot...no problem by the way.
                          no it went to one of my customers and he is happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                          X