Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BN SPORTS widebody BLISTER kit. S13

I have a complete s13 hatchback
    authentic BN SPORTS blister kit with hood. (NO WING)

I am selling this brand new kit cause i no longer have my s13 and now have no need for this exotic kit!

I paid a little over $4000 after shipping from Japan about a year ago. I am looking to get $3000 for everything. It is all still brand new and never installed. it is packaged in it's original packaging and ready to be shipped.

I do not have actual pictures of the kit cause my computer crashed and i lost them all.

The pics are of the SAME EXACT kit i have forsale, and same EXACT hood.
    Please email me any questions and offers (no trades) i do not check the forum too often.

DOHCcivicR@aol.com

Last edited by hatchtrick; 12-06-2005, 09:34 AM. Reason: *****PICS**** and new LOW PRICE

NICE!!! too bad i have an s13 im selling

Comment

damn...3g!!! i can buy myself 2 more S13. Ain't the the same thing as the Origin Kits? o-well, good luck on the sell though.

Comment

you can get a similar looking one such as version:select, a full kit for $900...

Comment

man you got ripped, when you visit their website and do teh conversio n it adds up to about 1300 bucks

Comment

You guys fail to realize it comes with

-Front bumper
            -Front fenders
            -Side skirts
            -rear fenders
            -Rear bumper
            -Hood

It's a full wide body kit

Comment

and a replacement fuel flap so it sits flush with the pumped guards. its a 9 piece kit usually, but this one has a hood as well, which is pretty good value for money. I've got the blister kit for the R32 and it is p.i.m.p. (Only problem is you'll need rims that are 11" wide with a +22 offset or similar)

Comment

Originally posted by NiteKids
                You guys fail to realize it comes with

-Front bumper
                -Front fenders
                -Side skirts
                -rear fenders
                -Rear bumper
                -Hood

It's a full wide body kit
                Yes, it is the REAL DEAL replacement fender widebody kit. It is not just a simple cosmetic widebody looking kit. This is LEGIT!
                Let me know if anybody has any reasonable offers, im open for options.

Comment

Still ahve the kit forsale and lowering the price to $2100 + shipping without hood.

DOHCcivicR@aol.com for comments and interest.

Last edited by hatchtrick; 12-06-2005, 09:34 AM.

Comment

$2250 for kit with the hood.

It must go soon. I need to empty out my garage and this Must GO cause i do not wanna have to move it and store it again.

DOHCcivicR@aol.com

Comment

where are you located? will it work for coupe also with flip ups?

Comment

width

how much wider are the front and rear fenders over stock fenders?

Comment

I am not exactly sure what needs to be done for the kit to fit on a coupe. The fronts "should" be the same i believe(i would double check though).

The factory told me the front is 50mm over and rears are 70mm over EACH SIDE!! This kit is top of the line in quality and fitment. I test fit it on a friends s13 and it fits excellent! If anybody is serious about the kit and has any questions please mail instead of PMing.

i am in NJ, and the box dimensions are 6ft-10 x 3ft-4 x 2ft and approx. 75-100 lbs.

Dan
                          DOHCcivicR@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                          X