`90 240SX SE 4 sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• `90 240SX SE 4 sale

I have a 1990 240 that I bought when I moved to the ATL in Aug. 2003. It was not running at the time but taking off the oil pan and cleaning it with tune up solved that problem. I am selling it for $900. It runs and shifts fine. If you want any pics or have any questions please email me at mymr2turbo@yahoo.com

auto or 5 speed? I'd liek pics please I'm interested

Comment

It's a 5-speed, hatchback, base model so no power mirrors windows, sunroof. the car does not have the original rims, just some black steel ones. It's a 90 model so it does not have the KA24DE motor, just the SOHC version. It would be a good car for a project or parts. Right now I am working on getting a title for it so I wont hand it over till I have that in hand. I bought the car with no title, it was an impound car. There is no frame damage, no rust, the driver's side rear quarter panel needs some TLC. It has no stereo and the AC condensor is missing. In the interior the driver's seat has a tear, no cracks in the dash, no floor mats. LIke I said before...it would be a good drifting car since it has no power options so less weight to tug around. I will try and have pics by the end of this week or weekend. Sorry for the delay on getting those up

Comment

sounds like an allright car...i want some info too. Got the money on hand just i live in california. Get me some more info when u can please.

Comment

Just give me a email or some way for me to contact you and I can tell you more about it

Comment

K, since I have no title to the car would any one be willing to just buy the car for cheaper and use it for parts or you can get the title yourself. I just have school and work all the time and no time to try and get one. I need to get it outta here! I would part it out but like I said, no time to do that either, sorry, so I am just hoping to sell it whole. Make offer!

Comment

Real hard to sell the car with no title cept for parts. Go to Tophatperformance.com and post it to my brother Mike. he may know of someone who may need it or get it himself. I'll ask him tomorrow but post it there.

Comment

I can get a title for the car it's just I have no time right now but I need to get rid of it. The car is drivable and all.

Comment

Working...
                X