Nice S13 face FS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice S13 face FS.

I'm selling my whole face because I've always wanted a strawberry face for my car and i'm about to grab one. this is for the whole silvia conversion, i'm giving up the headlights, brackets, hood, fenders, turn signals, and front bumper. all you'll need to do is slap it on your car and repaint it. basically I'm looking for $1300 or best offer. I know people buy stock front ends for $900. mine already has an aftermarket front bumper that I haven't seen anyone else have around southern cal, it's the g-corporation bumper. the bumper has some minor dinks in it, if the buyer insists, i can have that patched up before it goes out, but if you know a good body guy, it shouldn't cost much at all, it's fiberglass. also I have the zenki style headlights that are a bit harder to come across now a days, i spit on you projector people, hahaha. if anyone is interested in this, please email me myschif39@hotmail.com, if you're in SoCal, i can see to a local pick-up or we might be able to work out a delivery so we don't have to mess with mailing anything. i'd rather sell it close by because i don't think it'll be that cheap to mail a whole front end, but if you're willing to pay for the shipping fees, be my guest.
    Attached Files
Working...
X