Sunrise JDM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunrise JDM?

hi ivebeen looking around for an affordable SR20 engine/trans/ecu and i found one at sunrise jdm.im just wondering if anyone here has any experiance with ordering an engine from there, just wondering if it is reliable.thanx a lot

are you talking about the one located in montreal....if so ive been there cause i live in montreal....i bought my motor at osaka and after 3 years its running pretty good.....some other people did not have my luck,but if you gonna buy a motor that youre not gonna see better off going with heavy throttle for there reputation......

last time i when to sunrise the sr wherent that great!

Comment

thanx a lot for the help.i was jw cuase the price is only like 1200$ for a redtop.and thats extremely low from what ive seen.if anyone has any sources where there are reliable sr20det redtop/blacktop.that are priced affordably.i already know heavythrottle.but any others? thanx

Comment

Id be happy to hook it up . Follow my sig link..

Comment

would a SR20DET Redtop that says years 91-93 still fit in a 95 240sx?or would i have to order a blacktop?thanx

Comment

yep red top fits if u got the red top ecu

Comment

Well usually the redtop ECU comes with the redtop depending on where you buy it from.if that is all i would need to put a redtop in my 95 240sx then thats no big deal.

Comment

Working...
              X