Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two 89 240sx's for sale in NJ

I have 2 same model 89 240sx's:

Car 1: driven daily until recently, 228K miles, engine runs strong, 5-speed, pirelli radials, some sheet metal bumps and bruises, gray exterior, good title, but I let the registration expire 4/30/05, so I'm looking to sell it now. Car is in Flemington, NJ

Car 2: I bought because I love the model. 130K miles, auto, body in great shape (few minor dents, but it's an '89), black exterior, power windows/locks, alloy wheels. Good title, NJ INSPECTION GOOD THROUGH 7/2006. Had it on the road for 6 months, then the engine developed a problem. I started to work on it with a friend, but his back went out and I'm throwing in the towel on it because I'm moving and won't have room. I have head gasket kit, new timing chain, etc. if you want to do the repair, or you can do an engine swap.
    This one is at my friend's place in Clinton, NJ.
    Looking to sell both cars... if you want to buy both and swap engine, your choice.

e-mail if interested: turnright@hotmail.com

1 240sx sold, 1 more available!

Car #1 sold today. Car #2 still available. Here are the details:

Located in Clinton, NJ
    Black '89 240SX Fastback - 136K miles.
    Alloy wheels, body good condition except for a few dings.
    Engine needs work or swap, my mechanic friend was working on it until he messed up his back. I have new chain, head gasket set, etc, but don't have the skill to work on it myself. I've already moved and need to do a quick sale. Please send an e-mail if you're interested or if you want pictures - turnright@hotmail.com

Comment

im interested...i sent you an e-mail

Comment

not received

Hey NHDrifter, your e-mail didn't come through, and my user ID still doesn't allow private messages. Please send directly to turnright@hotmail.com

I have 3 other people interested...

Thanks!

Originally posted by NHDrifter
        im interested...i sent you an e-mail

Comment

Working...
        X