• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 240sr20
    sombody could take it to hinson supercars and put an ls1 in it
    I would rather have 3-rotor in it

Comment

There was no GTU or GTUs produced in 86-88. What he has is an 87 "Sport" model which is essentially a base model that came with an aero package and it has the same brakes/suspension as the GXL/TII.

I looked at the pics...is that a 12A motor?

Originally posted by Chas
      so its a 5 lug but not a gtu's?

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRiceFC
        There was no GTU or GTUs produced in 86-88. What he has is an 87 "Sport" model which is essentially a base model that came with an aero package and it has the same brakes/suspension as the GXL/TII.

I looked at the pics...is that a 12A motor?
        No it is not a 12a who ever had it before switched out the dis. with a older one.

Comment

I see...saw the wires and I was like...what the?? Odd....I don't know much about swapping out the intakes so maybe it was related. Beats me. Strange looking though. Good price on the car anyway. I'd definitely snag it if I was up there. A little work and a LSD and it would be a good starter car for anyone.

Originally posted by SDRotary
          No it is not a 12a who ever had it before switched out the dis. with a older one.

Comment

bump on it still have the car

Comment

Someone make me a offer on this it has to go-

Comment

if the engine isnt blown then i would be interested but i wont have the money till friday.Do you think it needs engine work? Or is it aanother problem? Do you have any idea whats wrong with it so i know what i will be getting myself into?

Comment

Ill trade you my 1985 GSL rx-7 for it? I just put a new clutch too.thats 400$ right there. I want an fc project car.

Comment

wondering where my transmission is...

Comment

Originally posted by RX7_Drifter
                      Ill trade you my 1985 GSL rx-7 for it? I just put a new clutch too.thats 400$ right there. I want an fc project car.
                      yea i already have way to many rx7's here , i does'nt run i got it for a project car and It has to go.

Comment

bump still have it needs to go- chris

Comment

what are the donditions of your other 7's. and are you selling them? any idea about how much $ and time it would take to get this one to run? thanx

Comment

damm i wish i had the moeny laying round..good start for a cheep E/P car

Comment

Originally posted by lv2drft
                              what are the donditions of your other 7's. and are you selling them? any idea about how much $ and time it would take to get this one to run? thanx
                              my other 7's are my 86 daily driver (drifter) my 79 drag car and my 80 project car and the 87 which is 400.00
                              it would need a new motor and harness to get it going , i'm sure you could find them pretty cheap- chris

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak
                                damm i wish i had the moeny laying round..good start for a cheep E/P car
                                yep it has the 5 lugs and no sunroof, i wish i could keep it to may projects right now

Comment

Working...
                                X