ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

713: S13 '89-'93 Fastback. 5-Speed ($1000)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 713: S13 '89-'93 Fastback. 5-Speed ($1000)

Ok guys. Down to the nitty gritty here. Looking for the above car local as possible to socal, but willing to travel a tad bit further. I have specifics that I will not waver on. I do not want want a sunroof/moonroof or HICAS on the car. I prefer not to have a factory wing (no big deal though). Interior doesn't have to be in the best condition, but body has to be in excellent contion. Any mileage is good as long as body is in great condition. No color preferences. No rust spots and no accidents. A few dings here and there is understandable. I can't emphasize enough I need a solid chassis. Here's the clincher and the reason for my current buying price, I dont necessarily need a good running car. Doesn't have to be good electrically or mechanically as long as it can run from point A to point B once a week. This will be my project car over the summer so as long as all the engine components are there, it's all good. My budget on the car is around $1000. Bumps appreciated! Thanks for your time.

EMAIL: sil.n.ex@gmail.com
    AIM: silnex
    Last edited by silex; 05-12-2005, 10:18 PM.
Working...
X