Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SELLING 1989 240sx Q's SR20DE ($2000)

Asking 2000$ OR BEST OFFER
    Hey, up for sale is a 1989 Nissan 240sx with SR20DE swap. This engine and 5 speed trans has less than 36000 miles on them and are JDM. This is a PROJECT car. It does run and runs well at that, but it did not pass maryland state inspection and i need a car.

The car has the following:
    Full sr20de engine and 5spd trans
    Modified cold air intake (made for ka24de)
    SR20DET mass air flow meter (originally for turbo upgrade)
    16 inch permacool high performance electric fan with temp sensor (temp sensor has not yet been inatalled)
    A good 80% tread left on wheels.

The car needs the following to run correctly:
    Exhaust (current has leak)
    Chasis welding under drivers side frame rail (as all north east 240's have)
    KA24DE ecu (junkyard = cheap)
    KA24DE p/s reseviour and lines (power steering is currently disabled)
    PAINT JOB

The major stuff is really just the exhaust and chasis welding, the chasis can be done by most any shop, or yourself if you have a welder. This car was being set up for drift and possibly a turbo upgrade (also comes with RB20DET fuel pump - not installed)

PICTURES can be seen at:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/705675

id really like someone to finish this project as i have put much time and effort into it. its a great car and is very reliable, i drove the car for over 6 months before i failed inspection.

This is a great price for this project,, but the price is negotiable, so please sent me any offers. also i will consider trade.

thanks alot. -andrew

email me at oldskoolkid56@yahoo.com with any questions or comments, or simply post them here.

WOW 2k!! i wish u lived a lot closer to me...

Comment

hi, do u have aim? i have a couple Q's on that moior such as ,exhaust fitment, wireing , gauges,ect... and also its pretty lonely to talk to no one with a srDE.
      AIM: D0RiFT0 FC3S
      Last edited by Dorifto FC; 05-15-2005, 10:09 PM.

Comment

hey

would you consider shipping??

Comment

hey,, sup, honestly this car isnt much worth shipping.. shipping is about 750$ to places like texas or florida.. so its kinda steep. Today is the last day its on ebay so anyone who is serious about buying it check it out.. its item number : 4550542207

thanks guys.

and yo, if you have any questions about sr20de swaps you can email me at oldskoolkid56@yahoo.com or my aim is oldskoolkid56

Comment

Working...
          X