FS white 91 S13. NJ Tristate Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS white 91 S13. NJ Tristate Area

Ok ive been back and forth about selling or not selling my 240. I just got done swapping a newer DOHC motor. It has only about 61,5xxx miles on it and it idles perfectly. The chasis and tranny has 160,xxx on it. The rear tires are practically brand new. I say about 92% Tread. Im not really in a hurry to sell the car becuase the car is insured for a few more months and like i said i just recently finished the swap.

Other things I did w. the car besides the engine swap:

-When i got the car some of the lights werent working( signal, brakelights, etc.) I replaced them w/ newer wiring so its in working condition right now.
    -Newer gauge cluster the car i got the motor from. I also changed the bulbs.
    -Lazy eye. Toggle switch is found on left cluster button
    -Newer Interior taken from the donor car. Theyre in excellent condition. No cracks, scratches
    - Replaced Seat Belt motor

New unistalled items:
    -Megan Racing Springs
    -Rear Strut Bar
    -Dual Tip muffler(just installed 5/21/05 w/ custom 2.25piping n eliminated cat)
    -Nismo Rad cap

Spare Items:
    -Stock Taillights
    -Rear Hatch w/ stock spoiler
    -Spare tire
    -Rear carpets and felt panels
    - Every single interior wirings n harness n relays you can think of
    -Original Gauge Cluster
    -ECU
    -OEM 240sx Floor Mats

IM NOT PARTING OUT THE CAR. ONLY SELLING EVERYTHING AS A PACKAGE.

As the the pricing, im not looking for much. Im just trying to get back what i spent on it and the countless hours i put in fiixin it. Just post up a reasonable offer and i will get back to you.
    Pics coming up
    Other pics are available here. Some pics while i was doing the swap and some when it was finished
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v652/r...20Swap%20pics/

original thread
    http://www.club240.com/forums/showth...threadid=22744

looking to get 2,250 OBO. All it needs is a new clutch because its starting to slip a bit but still perfectly drivable. KA-T ready =)
    Last edited by redtypes; 05-22-2005, 09:09 AM.

Comment

damn man, i hope this car is still around in the summer. if so you have a potential buyer

Comment

PM sent

Comment

email sent

Comment

price drop

$1850. I need the money asap

Comment

Working...
            X