Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: FC TII, GTU, GXL up to 5k NY, NJ, PA

NEEDED NOW!

1. Under 100k miles TII, little to no rust, relatively little modifications.

or

2. GTU or GXL 5spd, little to no rust, running great.

Will travel as far south as MD for the right car. I live in Napanoch, NY. 12458.
    Looking to buy now, I have the loan ready to ROLL

Will consider S13/14 running great low miles. Or very nice AE86!

PM or Email me SpazmSi@yahoo.com
    Thanks

so your not interested in mine?

Comment

i have a rx-7 n/a GTU model 87 i got pic of it ill post them up later if you want, it well have a new rebluid motor in it like a week with stage 2 cltuch and ported trottle body and 2/5 exuast from the headers to tip and some other stuff everything works no rust t2 rims, wing, and tail lights in side is red tell me if ur interested i live in florida

Comment

The S4 GTU didn't come out until 1988.

Comment

rx7club.com....go there...register...and search the for sale forum...your bound to find something...
          I see TII's going for 3000 to 4000 all the time

also a Turbo First gen every once and a while

Comment

well then i got the GXL model it's an 87

Comment

NH Drifter its not that I am not interested, just not ready to drive 4 hrs to have to find a way to tow a car back, and I need more of a daily driver.

Been to Nopistons and RX7 club Can't find much that hasn't been modded to hell, I don't want to spend $$ on a car I can't trust, I am not sure the RX7 is really the way to go as a daily driver/weekend toy.

Anbody got anything close enough that I can test drive without driving all over the place?
              Any body got anything with less then 100k on it?

Comment

oh...i see...no problem then man

Comment

Working...
                X