3 AE86 GT-S's for sale in MIDWEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 AE86 GT-S's for sale in MIDWEST

I have 5 AE86's and will be selling 3 of them. Since I do not post here often, please email me with questions.
    Please use www.mapquest.com or similar tool to determine how far YOU are to the cars, please do not ask me how far I am from you, I would have to do the same thing to find where I am from you, but for 50 people...

Car #1
    1986 corolla GT-S COUPE. Black, 170,000 miles. 3TC swap, runs strong (lots of torque) Currently needs a carb but I will be replacing it soon. It has pretty nice interior, needing cleaned up, I will try to get on that soon. No sunroof, has crank windows. Factory LSD. Supra 14x7 wheels.
    Looking for around 2k for this one. Located in Bloomington, Indiana.

Car #2
    1986 corolla GT-S HATCH. Primered gray. 270,000 miles. Runs good, I recently drove it about 1000 or 1100 miles round trip, it used about a pint of oil each way. It does not smoke, except a puff on startup (valve seals) and will need a clutch in the future, it does fine right now but it is going to need replaced in the next 6 months. The interior is fair. It will have a perfect blue dash (interior is blue) and like new carpet, and a cargo privacy cover. It has a Sunroof, and crank windows. It has factory LSD and it works good. All fluids recently replaced. New brake pads, and rebuilt front callipers and replaced rear ones with good conditioned callipers. Ebrake works well ;-)
    Car has 5zigen copy muffler, custom catback using glasspac as resinator, TRD front short stroke struts (non adjustable) and TRD 8k springs. Rear are going to be removed (unless you pay extra for them, the front will stay cause it is a PITA to swap) rear are TRD short stroke 8 way adjustable with TRD 6k rear springs. Car has brand new kouki OEM trueno bumpers on it. they will NOT go with the car unless you add $800 to the price. I have the stock bumpers. Wheels are NOT going with the car. The rear ones MAY go with it along with a pair of either different style american racing or maybe supra wheels. I am currently fixing the rust. I may go ahead and get it painted. I am looking for offers on this one. I am in no hurry to sell it. Located in Richmond, Indiana.

Car #3
    1986 corolla GT-S HATCH. Black rattle-can paint (but looks good, it was taped off nicely). I forget the mileage, I think around 190k. It has SR-5 blue interior, which is NICE, great door panels and all. I am trying to get a black dash in it that is in pretty good condition, but it may be new vinyl on it, so it would be perfect. The carpet is so so. I need to put a gas tank in it (which I have) and it has stock steel wheels on it.
    The bad part...
    The hatch recieved a GT-S to SR-5 swap. Yes, that is correct, it now has a 4AC engine. The car is an original GT-S car. The previous owner swapped the gts goodies to a very clean sr5 (thus the great interior) and needed a car to drive so reverse swapped the gts to sr5. It runs good. I need to install the carpet and dash. The body is pretty decent. It has a rust hole behind the brake/clutch pedal area where it slopes upward. This can be welded and fixed. I am asking $1200 for this one. It is located in Iowa in the Quad cities area).

I will consider trades on 1 or 2 or all cars, with parts/cars/? just ask, I like creative trades.
    Please use www.mapquest.com to see how far you are to the cars. I listed their locations. Help me get a bB and some parts for my super secret AE86 coupe project and my zenki levin project...

paradoxgdf@yahoo.com
    Pics will be posted soon (I know, I know, you have heard this before...)

I do not post here often, so please email me with questions.

Gregg
    Last edited by paradox; 06-02-2005, 07:02 AM.

Im Very Interested

please please please...im very interested in car #2...I e-mailed you but it didnt work.I was wondering if you want to do an even trade for my 2 FC's,one i use as a parts car,the other runs fine.im gonna need some pics of the AE86 #2...i'll post some pictures of my FC's as soon as i learn how...i hope you get to see this post before you sell the #2 car...thank you - Rich

Comment

My email is correct, paradoxgdf@yahoo.com

Are both FC's N/A?
      Car #2 is still available...

Comment

yes they are both N/A...perfect project if you want a nice drift car.Or if you want a nice daily driver.i just cant keep up with the rotaries maintenace.so much changing oil (i change it ever 1,500 though). just a few thing ive dont to it is new brakes,plugs (NGK) plug wires (NGK),and upper radiator hose,everything else is stock.

needs: a differantial swap,i can do that if you want me to,a good tune up,and i need to patch up the holes in the back where i took off the spoiler. i can give you pics,today.i'll send them to the e-mail you gave me.send some pics of that 86 of yours please. thank you- Rich

Comment

let me know if you got the e-mails of pictures i sent you...should be 2 total...otherwise your screen name i sent them to or the place that it goes threw doesnt work.i could always post pictures in here on this forum but i dont know how ...thanks - Rich

Comment

in one of the e-mails i dont know how but my friends S13 got into the mix of pics...lol sorry

Comment

Sorry, I am not a big fan of the FC, and New Hampshire is far away to even attempt a swap. It is probably a 13 or 14 hour drive from here to there. All of the cars are stiull for sale. A lot of offers, but so far, no green...
              I just drove car #2 on a 1100 mile round trip the weekend before last and drifted the hell out of it yesterday (so did 2 friends, it did not get much rest...) and it performed well and no problems at all, and I drove it home after the event 50 miles away or so...

Comment

yeah it is far away,its just there is no EA86's around here and if there are the person isnt selling it or is the person is its like 4-5 grand....its crazy....yeah so just sell the car..lol...did you get to see the pictures of my Fc's anyway? what do you think of them?

Comment

Some pics...

I have 5 AE86's and will be selling 3 of them. I had 2 for sale in this forum seperately, but I am now incorporating those 2 and another hatch I recently acquired.

Car #1
                  1986 corolla GT-S COUPE. Black, 170,000 miles. 3TC swap, runs strong (lots of torque) Schnider cam, Currently needs a carb but I will be getting it soon. It has pretty nice interior, needing cleaned up, I will try to get on that soon. No sunroof, has crank windows. Factory LSD. Supra 14x7 wheels.
                  Looking for around 2k for this one. Located in Bloomington, Indiana.

Car #2
                  1986 corolla GT-S HATCH. Primered gray. 270,000 miles. Runs good, I recently drove it about 1000 or 1100 miles round trip, it used about a pint of oil each way. It does not smoke, except a puff on startup (valve seals) and will need a clutch in the future, it does fine right now but it is going to need replaced in the next 6 months. The interior is fair. It will have a perfect blue dash (interior is blue) and like new carpet, and a cargo privacy cover. It has a Sunroof, and crank windows. It has factory LSD and it works good. All fluids recently replaced. New brake pads, and rebuilt front callipers and replaced rear ones with good conditioned callipers. Ebrake works well ;-)
                  Car has 5zigen copy muffler, custom catback using glasspac as resinator, TRD front short stroke struts (non adjustable) and TRD 8k springs. Rear are going to be removed (unless you pay extra for them, the front will stay cause it is a PITA to swap) rear are TRD short stroke 8 way adjustable with TRD 6k rear springs. Car has brand new kouki OEM trueno bumpers on it. they will NOT go with the car unless you add $800 to the price. I have the stock bumpers. Wheels are NOT going with the car. The rear ones MAY go with it along with a pair of either different style american racing or maybe supra wheels. I am currently fixing the rust. I may go ahead and get it painted. I am looking for offers on this one. I am in no hurry to sell it. Located in Richmond, Indiana.

Car #3
                  1986 corolla GT-S HATCH. Black rattle-can paint (but looks good, it was taped off nicely). I forget the mileage, I think around 190k. It has SR-5 blue interior, which is NICE, great door panels and all. I am trying to get a black dash in it that is in pretty good condition, but it may be new vinyl on it, so it would be perfect. The carpet is so so. I need to put a gas tank in it (which I have) and it has stock steel wheels on it.
                  The bad part...
                  The hatch recieved a GT-S to SR-5 swap. Yes, that is correct, it now has a 4AC engine. The car is an original GT-S car. The previous owner swapped the gts goodies to a very clean sr5 (thus the great interior) and needed a car to drive so reverse swapped the gts to sr5. It runs good. I need to install the carpet and dash. The body is pretty decent. It has a rust hole behind the brake/clutch pedal area where it slopes upward. This can be welded and fixed. I am asking $1200 for this one. It is located in Iowa in the Quad cities area).

I will consider trades on 1 or 2 or all cars, with parts/cars/? just ask, I like creative trades.
                  Please use www.mapquest.com to see how far you are to the cars. I listed their locations. Help me get a bB and some parts for my super secret AE86 coupe project and my zenki levin project...

paradoxgdf@yahoo.com

Gregg

Pics are at club 4ag.com in cars for sale area, sorry...

Comment

I am also in search of a 32/36 DCOE Weber carb for the 3TC powered AE86 coupe. I will also post it as a WTB...
                    Thanks.

Comment

Car # 3 is all that is left from this list, it is a 86 gts hatch primered black with sr5 engine tranny and rear end and interior. Interior is very clean. The bopdy is in good condition. The person swapped the gts stuff to a perfect sr5 and swapped the sr5 stuff back to this gts to have something to drive. It is in good shape. Asking 1200 for it...

I may sell my project AE86 gts coupe it is a 1986 model, it has a stock engine, with Keihin carbs, custome intake and good stock exhaust and new stock suspension. It has a MSD 6AL box also and a fuel cell. It is original paint, and a southern car originally (I think alabama) I have a carfax on it somewhere. 170k miles and has a reconditioned head, new valve seals and trd .8mm head gasket, lifetime brake booster and brakes are basically in new condition. All new fluids. Not sure what I want for it yet, I will try to get pics up soon. Dash is perfect. Interior very nice. New pioneer front speakers, I will probably put pioneer rear spoeakers in too and I am putting in a cd head unit too.
                      Looking in the $3500 range, it is nice. Never wrecked and not a rust bucket. Has been in my garage for 2 years. I found a perfect coupe that has been garaged since new so that will become my garage queen/fun car...

paradoxgdf@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                      X