trade my ae86 for your 510

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade my ae86 for your 510

1986 gts liftback lsd new jdm motor all stock car, COMPLETELY STOCK, except for everything in the engine bay. everything in the engine bay replaced. you think of it its been replaced. REALLY RELIABLE, clean title/body/interior. SMOGGABLE, has a new cat and all egr components. reliable, complete interior, no cracks in dash or anywhere else, nothings wrong with the car. new paint. too many mods to list EVERYTHINGS NEW.

i wanna trade it for a heavily modded, clean MINIMAL rust 69-74 510 with a reliable motor rebuilt/swap. nice paint, in socal. no dents, clean title, must be nice. 2 door. and must be clean in and out. heavily modded a must but no box flares or bubble flares or shaved doors or anything outrageous. not looking for rust buckets, or non running cars. im looking for a good condition complete reliable car, with a newer motor/rebuilt motor, goin to be using for daily driver and commuter from riverside to sd

depending on condition of your car and what kinda stuff/swaps it has im ready to throw some nice things in with the deal. ie. rims, suspension and more depending on what you have. but as of now its bone stock

email me with offers. thanks.

my cars worth 3500+ easy the way it is right now.
    email me at mttfob@hotmail.com
    im in socal 951
Working...
X