SR powered 240 for sale! so cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR powered 240 for sale! so cal

hey guys im selling my car want to get an s14 so i know it sounds crazy but if u have a s14(manual) and want to trade with some cash too hit me up anyways heres a list of whats done plus some pics make an offer you can reach me on AIM rps13drifter05 or call my cell (951) 858-5935 my name is Riley and yes this car has been drifted!.........

the car has a redtop SR20det greddy BOV stock boost RPS stage 3 clutch welded diff, hks mega fliter intake, uras exhaust,tein NA suspension its not sold here its ok for drifting but i would recommend getting something better .....
    Problems with the car is a dent on the passanger side due to fence falling on it but thats about it for now i just replaced throwout bearing car is strong very strong! runs just as hard as my last sr did on 1 bar but this is only on .7 thanks for looking i hope i can get this thing sold soon!

-Riley Cahill.................. make an offer

BUMP BUMP come on people make me an offer! i need money bad

Comment

how much are you trying to get?

Comment

im looking to get atleast 5k i bought for 7k this car is a great car but i want to upgrade now so make me an offer i would only like to trade for another driftable car and some cash if nessecary thanks for looking

Riley

Comment

shes still forsale!

Comment

she clean title and runs great needs some body work and paint tho

Comment

I'll trade you my S14. 97 w/ zenki conversion the all black one.

zenki is da bombs

Comment

i dunno terry cuz u might have used that car to trasport you crack rocks but wat are the specs on the car?

Comment

NO NO NO, I don't use that one for transporting rocks, only use it for transporting moonshine!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X