91 e30 f/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 e30 f/s

my car is now up for sale.. 4000 obo located in SAN DIEGO... email me if youre interested or have any questions thanks

HIRO4D@HOTMAIL.COM
    Attached Files

more pictures

i have more pictures but have not yet uploaded them.. email me if youre interested or for more details
    Attached Files

Comment

buuuuuuump

Comment

miles? condition? parts?

Comment

about the car

clifford alarm.. its black on a black leather interior.. the interior is pretty much flawless (no cracks on dash.. no tears or fade in the leather)... there are a couple of door dings no major dents and about 4 small dings on the hood.. the paint is still shiny..

suspension wise.. i put on brand new Vogtland Sport Springs with Bilstein sport touring shocks.. it handles tight.. it has new tires..

325is rear spoiler.. and 91 325is front lower valance which was $217.00 from the BMW of San Diego dealership..

i smoked the blinkers.. painted the tails all red.. made E30 badges.. painted the grills matte black.. custom fabbed aluminum eyelids.. and a mesh intake duct(really serves no purpose.. mostly for looks)... i painted the rims and left the dish silver..

everything is functional(AC.. HEATER.. POWER WINDOWS/MIRRORS.. POWER SUNROOF etc..)

i just installed an alpine cd player.. with an alpine amp along with 2 10 inch subs..

the car has approx. 176,xxx miles on it.. it runs incredibly strong.. seriously.. if anyone wants to check the car out i can take you for a hard test drive... i replaced the waterpump a couple of weeks ago.. ive changed the oil 4 times using mobil 1 mahle oil filters..

the previous owner kept the car garaged.. and only used it for long distance trips.. i bought the car back in january of this year.. and took really good care of it since ive had it.. will take detailed pictures if requested.. feel free to email me if anyone have anymore questions and ill try to reply as soon as possible.

HIRO4D@HOTMAIL.COM

Comment

Working...
          X