Ezekiel Clothing Internship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezekiel Clothing Internship

Ezekiel Clothing is looking for an Intern for the Marketing Dept this coming semester. Specifically, we are looking for a hardworking person who has knowledge in both motorsports and action sports. We have a motorsports division and in need of some extra help. This is a great opportunity for those of you looking to get your foot in the door of the Action Sports or Motorsports industry. This internship entails work for a couple hours each week in the office and possibly traveling. Computer skills and profficiency in organization is a must.

If you are interested, live in the Orange County, CA area and like working for free, then please email your resume to ezekspeed@hotmail.com

Originally posted by EzekSpeed
    Ezekiel Clothing is looking for an Intern for the Marketing Dept this coming semester. Specifically, we are looking for a hardworking person who has knowledge in both motorsports and action sports. We have a motorsports division and in need of some extra help. This is a great opportunity for those of you looking to get your foot in the door of the Action Sports or Motorsports industry. This internship entails work for a couple hours each week in the office and possibly traveling. Computer skills and profficiency in organization is a must.

If you are interested, live in the Orange County, CA area and like working for free, then please email your resume to ezekspeed@hotmail.com

dammit, just when i left the oc! =*(

Comment

I just sent you an E-mail.

Good thing i saw this thread, I was just about to give up looking for any internship that interestes me.

Comment

Just a reminder, this internship is for the marketing dept, not graphic arts. Thanks for all those who have previously applied. But, please apply only if you are interested in working in marketing.

Comment

I know you work closely with apex...get me a date with that beautiful white girl with the dark hair that's always around the apex pits!!!1 :swoon:

Comment

Sorry dude, just hooking up jobs, not girls. You are on your own with that one.

Comment

Working...
            X