ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testing waters - FS/FT 1995 240sx S15 front plus many more mods. Lots of pics inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing waters - FS/FT 1995 240sx S15 front plus many more mods. Lots of pics inside.

What we have here is a 1995 240sx base model. Got hit from the front in January and hasent moved since except for around the shop. I went with the S15 front end along with a ton of other *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* listed below. The car is being painted Milano red with a bit of black so its going to be a blood red. However, I need money more than ever right now so I have to sell the car. My brother blew the motor in 2002 and I got a rebuilt motor put in by Nissan. Theres probably around 30k on the new motor (runs strong) and about 175k on the car itself. The car is gutted except for the dash, seats and door panels. I'm not even sure how much money I've dumped into the car but I was hoping for offers in the 10k range or a fair trade. Let me know what you guys think its worth or if you're interested. You can contact me through PM, AIM (gotem240), or give me a call at 225-936-0586 if interested...my name is Justin. The car is located at Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Uhh what else

**Everything below is brand new with not even a mile on them except the clutch and exhaust**

Mods-
    5zigen FN01RC's 18x9.5 (+12 all the way around) wrapped in Falken ST115's 225/40/18
    KTS coilovers
    SPL parts tension rods
    Cusco rear upper control arms
    Autopower rollbar
    5 lug swap from Nissan
    Rotora rotors
    AC condensor(AC blows very cold)
    Koyo aluminum radiator w/ dual electric fans
    version select full body kit
    S15 headlights w/ carbon fiber hood
    Competition stage 6 clutch and flywheel with around 4k on both.
    B&M STS
    Brand new Kaaz 2 way LSD
    HKS carbon TI muffler
    Alpine cd player
    XM radio

**Extras**
    replica C-west bumper to tear up being painted flat black right now
    3 chrome Z32 TT wheels
    American Racing wheels with a badass paintjob

Bump

Even if you arent interested could yall help me out on what yall think is a fair asking price? Maybe I want too much? Thanks.

Comment

Ill be coming to talk with ya in a few days man. Very interested.

Comment

5 lug

I will give you $250 for the comptele 5 lug conversion.
        ps My email is jdmsxs@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by gtrmonkey
          nice lowball

Comment

dude, some junkyards wont even let it go for that cheap (note *some*, if your not a total retarted *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored* you wont have a problem with it), take your crazy lowball somewhere else.

sad to see the car go

Comment

no offense bro but i think the 10k range is asking a bit too much. try for around 5-7.

Comment

i think thats around fair you see crap stock ones going for 5k all day long, this one has enough mods on it, if i had 10k to through around i would think aobut this

Comment

sorry

well how much then? I was hoping below $500. Sorry about the lowball it just that am 16 and I got some Advan rims as present form my family. And It need the 5 lug really badly the problem is I don't have a 1,000 to spend on new ones. I have worked all summer hoping to get a 5 lug conversion but I had to pay some dets first to people that help me get this car. I really wish I had the money to buy whatever the asking price was. I check around and I asked a shop how much were used 5 lugs and they say around 300 is what they buy them for. so please help me out. I understand if you don't care about my sob story and I understand you need the money too. Thanks for readin.

P.s Mike Peters maybe if this was your car I would understand that post but to my knowledge you are not selling this car or the 5 lug. Plus you have no clue how much my rims cost my family asshole. Next you make post about somebody else is offer make sure it your car. EMail me mike @ jdmsxs@yahoo.com
                  Last edited by gtrmonkey; 07-29-2005, 01:19 PM.

Comment

well how much then? I was hoping below $500. Sorry about the lowball it just that am 16 and I got some Advan rims as present form my family. And It need the 5 lug really badly the problem is I don't have a 1,000 to spend on new ones. I have worked all summer hoping to get a 5 lug conversion but I had to pay some dets first to people that help me get this car. I really wish I had the money to buy whatever the asking price was. I check around and I asked a shop how much were used 5 lugs and they say around 300 is what they buy them for. so please help me out. I understand if you don't care about my sob story and I understand you need the money too. Thanks for readin.

theres a difference between used junkyard parts and brand new from nissan. learn how a junkyard works and dont lowball people, it just makes you look stupid.

Comment

P.s Mike Peters maybe if this was your car I would understand that post but to my knowledge you are not selling this car or the 5 lug. Plus you have no clue how much my rims cost my family asshole. Next you make post about somebody else is offer make sure it your car. EMail me mike @ jdmsxs@yahoo.com
                      Hey you, suck my balls. Mikes a friend of mine so he can do that.

The car is no longer for sale. Same goes for anything else.
                      Last edited by spag; 08-08-2005, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X