S13 Part out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 Part out.

I need to get rid of the car and get some cash. I am going to part out my car. I'll be a non-car owner for a few months while I take car of some stuff, but I'll still be at DDs and some other events. I will consider trades, I really need an AE86 GTS rear end, but I don't want your mom's saturn. Some of the baller parts are...

Reytec ECU w/ everything for S13 SR20DET (software, cables, instructions, sensors) in engrish and some in english. I will set it back to a SR20DET base map for you - Connect stuff new, EMS JUST renewed and updated at Tomei - 2000.00

Tanabe Strut Tower Bars - work perfect, look used - 150 both 80 each.

S13 SR20DE engine and trany - Great condition, no wiring or ecu - 700.00

S13 SR20DET wiring - MAF plug cut off, otherwise... used - 50.00

CAS (SR20DET "dist.") - 50.00

Coil packs - 20 ea.

Ignitor Chip - 90.00

Both Coil packs and ignitor chip...

Cusco solid sub frame spacers (one of the best mods for the buck) - These can not be messed up really - 60.00

180SX gauge cluster w/pivot tach installed in it (pretty dope if I do say so myself) - Badass, no clear plastic though - 120.00

RWD SR20DE(T) engine brace, blue - like new - 75.00

Momo Monte Carlo Steering wheel w/nissan hub - "NEW" used for like 3 events, no daily driving - 250.00

GTi-R quad throttle, reqires a little work to get them on (S13 motors only), with a fuel rail and 444cc top feed injectors, increase throttle response like mad - pretty good condition - 450.00

Other Misc crap to be sold, just ask... I am going to try and sell the chasis as a roller for a price I have not thought of yet so I don't want to sell all 8 of my stock 7-spokes yet, nor all the rolly parts on the chasis OR I will put the fenders and the bumper on my bed. :P If you are interested in owning the chasis, ask. I will CONSIDER shipping all items, but I will not consider someone telling me how much to charge them for shipping.

E-MAIL ME!!!

>> projectd@adelphia.net <<
    Last edited by LOVMUFN; 07-20-2005, 06:53 AM.

I am getting a crap load of e-mails about this, if I don't respond, you are on the waiting list for parts. The line starts by date and time I get the e-mail.

Comment

No more line, first with the money in my hand gets the part, too many e-mails!

parts added.

Comment

I sent you a PM

Sorry I cant read ..I now also sent you an email

Comment

bump for pics

Comment

Working...
          X