ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S; 1990 240sx canadian version (midwest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S; 1990 240sx canadian version (midwest)

Located in RICHMOND INDIANA 47374 Look at www.mapquest.com/directions to find out where it is in relation to you.
    Asking $3500 for this. Email is paradoxgdf@yahoo.com

Well gang, I am serious about this now. I found something I cannot pass up and could use some funds to get it. I do not NEED to sell this 240, but it would help...

1990 Nissan 240sx SE model liftback. I have owned it for almost 3 years. I had it repainted about 15 months ago. It has beautiful paint. (NOT MAACO)
    It is painted Holley red. It has shaved rear spoiler and 3rd brake light.
    It has a good strong clutch, good brakes, clean fluids, recent tune up and new injector, Ebay brand air filter and adaptor. Lots of service records. I bought from the 2nd owner and he was friends with the original owner. It is a camadian version, so, it has a KM/h and MP/H speedo, but the outer ring is in KM/H and the odometer reads in KM. It has nearly 300k KILOMETERS on it. It has good tires, I replaced the front seats with convertable gray leather seats. It has a kenwood cd deck that plays MP3 format CDR's and new sony xplod door and rear speakers. It has a sony powered sub as well. It has ebay strut tower bars and I have a pair of tein camber plates not on the car. It also has a phantom grip lsd i may let go with the car. The canadian cars came with factory driving lights and manual seatbelts as well. I love the manual seatbelt version...
    It has COLD A/C, cruise, power windows and manual sunroof. It has a tenzoR muffler (I HATE IT) and new front struts and good rear shocks. It is on stock springs. The front windshield is cracked, but does not affect view and can be replaced for $150 or so, I just have not done it.
    I love this car and it is garage kept, but I think it is time to get a few cars out of my way and make more room for my AE86's...
    I am going to post this in other forums, so please let me know in the email where you saw it. My email is paradoxgdf@yahoo.com I am asking $3500 for it. It is not a rusted out pile of junk, the car was in texas for most of its life...

Here are some pics...
    If pics do not show, please look at my post at club 4ag.com Here is the link...
    http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=112946

I have more pics somewhere, I will look and try to get new onew this coming weekend...

Gregg

I am willing to consider trades, both up and down, preferably up (my 240 and cash for your car). Let me know.
    I do not post/view posts here much, so please email me at
    paradoxgdf@yahoo.com
    Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X