• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: ADVAN TCII wheels in gold

Looking to buy a set of ADVAN TCII wheels in gold with the following specs:

17x7.5 +31mm
    17x8.5 + 31mm

Advan rims

Hey dude, unfortunately I do not have exactly what you are looking for in my selection of Advan rims right now, the specific ones you are looking for are obviously very rare, but I may have a set coming in my next shipment, about two to three weeks. Anyway do me a favour and go check out the link below. Scroll down about half way until you see the first post from The Wheel King. Starting there almost every set of rims that I have available right now are listed with pics, lots of Advans in there. Let me know if you are interested in any of them.

Thanks
    DriftaS15

Comment

Those are all nice wheels but I am set on the TCIIs. Let me know if you can any in drift_mr2@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Comment

TC II Wheels

Hey Drift_MR2
        I got a price on the Advan TC II wheels, I can get you a brand new set shipped to your door for $2800 dollars with the offset you want and everything, and I can get that done pretty quick, you do have another option, I have called my guy in Japan and I am having him keep a lookout for a set of used ones, as you can see from our pics most of our used rims are in excellent shape and normally come with tires that are 80% or better treadwear left on them. The only problem is finding the exact size you want with the specific offset may be a little more difficult, he is looking and if he finds them I will probably get them within two months they will cost about $2000 plus shipping so a lot less. Let me know what you want to do I would love to be able to find the things that you need.
        Thanks
        DriftaS15

Comment

I know you are looking for a set of ADVAN but take a look at this set see you if you like it.

WORK RS-Z very rare, one of the few set has been imported from JAPAN, you learn more about WORK wheels, you can go to www.work-wheel.co.jp
          this set is
          17 X 7 offset +35 yokohama 215/45/17
          17 X 8 offset +35 yokohama 235/45/17
          5 X 114.3
          let me know what you think, I will try to find the wheel for you.
          thank you
          sam

Comment

Well, so far the best pricing I have found is $2100 shipped, brand new. I think I found another can that can beat that pricing.

I am also looking to get my hands on a set of Advan or Rigid black lug nuts. I am not sure if they are made for security though, as in a seven sided lug or includes a special key. Do you have any information on those? Also, I am seeking a black Pivot horn button...can you help?

Comment

Ask Chas

Comment

you can find the pivot horn button at www.optauto.com it's only about $20, I can have my guys at our JAPAN location to send over one, but don't want you to wait for a small item like this, give them a try on that and see what you can find.
                http://www.optauto.com/webstore/prod...t=850&last=850
                it listed a blue one, maybe they have black one too.
                the wheel lugs it's just for light weight, it's not a big difference, yes, it does some with a key for wheel lock. works pretty good, just don't lose it.
                on the ADVAN wheels; I don't know I think then you get the tires and mount, blanced. it will come close to $3000. that's a bid much. it's up to you, I will try to located you a 2nd hand set with tires, it will be under $2000 (almost like new) for sure, if the condition it's not that good it will be around $1000 to $1500 with tires, we will see. I will let you know ASAP. but $2100 shipped for brand new is a good price, If you need them in a hurry, you can order from them, let me know if you need anything elses, thank you
                I have a veilside bodykit right now for the MR2 I will give it up for $450 let me know
                thx

Comment

Not looking to order the wheels just yet. Its winter here in Colorado so I don't think I would feel safe mounting them til late April or early May. I have a tire hook up so I am not worried about that. I already ordered a body kit.

Option Auto doesn't have what I am looking for. I am willing to wait for a black Pivot horn button if you can get one directly from Japan. It will go perfect with my Ab-Flug steering wheel.

If you can get me a set of Advan black lug nuts and they come with a special key or are seven sided, I am down for ordering those as well. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
                  X