ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'05 350z totalled parting out (testing waters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '05 350z totalled parting out (testing waters)

hey guys, I've got a totalled 350z and I just got the car back to take my aftermarket parts off, and I have the option to buy the car outright.
    The car is still driveable but lucky for me the insurance called it a total loss. Body panels in the front are damaged, rear and sides are good.

Here's what I'd have to part out.

'05 350z VQ35DE engine w/ 12,000 miles (includes harness, ecu, 6 spd transmission w/ superlight flywheel and short shift.

Volk CE28N 18x8.5 / 18x9.5 wrapped in toyo t1-s approx 60% tread left front, 90% tread leaft rear. Set comes with one extra/spare rear wheel + tire

Brembo Brakes w/ drilled brembo rotors

Blitz exhaust

fujitsubo y-pipe

cusco front/rear sways

rsr springs

blitz rear spoiler (white)

any parts not listed ask me / will part out whole car.

How much for this stuff?

May be interested in the lot? I know you testing waters, as am I but you never know!!

Also what color are the wheels?

Comment

im interested in these:

1. Volk CE28N 18x8.5 / 18x9.5 wrapped in toyo t1-s approx 60% tread left front, 90% tread leaft rear. Set comes with one extra/spare rear wheel + tire

2. cusco front/rear sways

3. blitz exhaust

please let me know if you are really goint to sell.
      thanks
      bugzee@gmail.com

Comment

white spoiler $$?

brembos are tempting too, but nah

Comment

Well, I have the option to buy the car back, or just take my parts off, and replace with the stocks by this friday. So the only thing up in the air at this point is the motor/trans and rolling chassis.

As far as the rest of the parts, if you're serious, pm me an offer and I'll consider it. I have nearly 14k invested, so if i got anywhere near half of that for the lot I'd be happy.

ill post some pics tomorrow.

the ce28's are titanium silver with black Rays lugs.

Comment

blitz nur-spec exhaust?

what offsets for the ce28's? pics of them on the car would help as well.
            thanks

Comment

im interested in the stock seats of the 350z, as well as the volk wheel, please pm me and let me know

Comment

spirit D, please e-mail me at s14maniac@hotmail.com please. thanks so much

Comment

updated post with pics and all prices.

http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135387

wheels are R18x9.5+34 / F18x8.5+30 btw

Comment

Working...
                  X