WTT/FS: My FC for your GTS,240 or another FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT/FS: My FC for your GTS,240 or another FC

Hi im looking to trade my completely stock rx7 FC base model 162k miles. Reason is because im looking for something with power steering for drifting.I tryed a few times with this one, its just to hard to get my counter steer in quick enough compared to my last 240sx that my friend recked -_-. well car was just bought from the original owner recently. paint is good all around except on the hood where you can see she tryed to buff something out so there is light scratches.interior is in excelent condition except a small tear in the drivers seat on the left arm part. no cracks on dash.Great daily driver or for someone that is looking for a grip car this is great. could use a minor tune up but thats about it. im located in Las Vegas but willing to drive out to So Cal for any trades. email me for further info at mightymike130@yahoo.com thank you for your interest.

soon to have pics up can get them if your really interested.

Will also sell for 1500$ obo.
    Last edited by RX7_Drifter; 08-01-2005, 05:29 PM.

Comment

heres a pic. can get more if your interested.[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Why dont you just fix it Ihate to see 7 drifters change up to something diffrent than another rotary (

Comment

you can get a complete turbo swap from

www.osakajdmmotors.com less then 1000 shipped to your door.

Comment

i was looking into it. but it seems you cant change the PS without changing the ecu or something major like that.

Comment

why doesnt this car has power steering? just intsall it fron another fc, and get that ecu as well. should be to hard.

Comment

if no one ends up trading its what ill end up doing.

Comment

Working...
                X