95 240sx (s-14) CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP 4 SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 240sx (s-14) CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP 4 SALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys heres the scoop. The green 240 is gone. They sold it this weekend. to a guy named scott on this message board. Anywho the here is now whats available.

The black s-14 240 sx is still available. Great project car. Just needs body work. Come with. Clean interior (very very clean), AC (still works), 5 spd, motor still runs fine, shocks, breaks, tires and wheels all in good used condition. All this car needs is hood, fenders, radiator support. You fix those body damages and this thing is good to drive on the streets. If you wanna drift the thing be sure to ask Andrew how much an lsd would cost to have installed. This car is Selling for 1500.00 as is.

Here is the beuty of the whole thing. There is going to be a vortex front end availble for a 240 sx s-14. I belive he is selling a complete front end. (make sure to double check with Andrew what is actually included) I belive it comes with everything you need to fix that black one probably minus the radiator support.
    He is selling that for around $700.00

Basically what I am trying to say is you can get a sweet 240 for about $2200.00 if you play your cards right.

For anybody thats uneasy let me help ya. My friend bought an 92 240 sx from Andrew at tech 2 for a very good deal. The car came with an daul overhead swaped into it and a drop. My friend joe purchased this five speed for only 2500. My friend joe then need lsd. Andrew found him a complete pumpkin and axels of a rb25 skyline r32. After all was said and done my buddy payed less then 3000 to get his 240 to where it is today. A stock drift ready car. Tech 2 has some really good deals on 240s and its a great quality car you leave with. The price you get it for makes u feel like you stole it off the lot.

Make sure you say Robby Kehoe sent you so you can garuntee a good deal.
    Andrew Monterrubio
    Tech 2 Motorsports

Tell:1-530-222-1555
    Fax: 1-530-222-0255
    Address: 845 Remor Street
    Redding, Ca, 96002
    Web Address: tech2motorsports.com (if you wanna see the company history)

Or contact me team_iwa@yahoo.com if you need more info.

got pics?

how much body work are we talkin here? frame need straightening etc....? please post pics Thanx

Comment

I will have some pictures up shortly if needed. Thank you

Hopefully today
      Last edited by suprastar1; 08-04-2005, 07:20 AM.

Comment

link to pics

I don't know what it is maybe these guys just don't like me or something so I am goin to use all three of my account names

Like I said before you can e-mail me for a faster response at the following addresses

robby@startscanning.com
        robby@northstarbrew.com
        team_iwa@yahoo.com
        or just contact Andrew and cut the middle man (me). This link is also posted at
        www.ncda.net/forums/indes.php

heres the link to the pictures
        http://www.tech2motorsports.com/car...114f084a14b7c17

Comment

Originally posted by suprastar1
          I will have some pictures up shortly if needed. Thank you

Hopefully today
          http://www.tech2motorsports.com/car...114f084a14b7c17
          heres the pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Drift530
            pic link does not work