'05 350z 6MT totalled by insurance STILL RUNS! $8500 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '05 350z 6MT totalled by insurance STILL RUNS! $8500 OBO

I have the option to buy my car back, but I can't afford it and I know someone on here can use it.

The front end damage is surprisingly minimal for a total loss, and the car starts right up and runs with the radiator bypassed. Anyone looking for a drift project 350z should definately check this out. The motor/chassis has approx 12,000 miles on it.

Depending on when insurance gets the car back and pays it off, the buy back price changes, thats why I've posted $8500 OBO.

I've been allowed to take all my aftermarket parts off, wheels/brakes/exhaust/sways/etc. so you'll be receiving a completely stock base model 350z.

Here's the car in the garage, I'll be taking more high res pics of the damage so you guys can see how pretty this thing is.

here's the stuff I'm taking off, and the stock wheels that I'm putting back on.

intrested, let me know what the extent of the damage is and some more pics.

pureperformance@surewest.net
    thanks

Comment

interested as well

hey man i'm interested in ur wrecked 350z car f/s.

email me back at compromiseclothing@gmail.com

thanks for reading.

Comment

I will buy the front Brakes!

Comment

Hey I live in N. Las Vegas, I'm very interested! Let me know if I can come and take a look at the car. E-mail me you number so we can talk vegas180sxdrift@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Working...
          X