fs 95 240sx se with sr20 and mods around chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs 95 240sx se with sr20 and mods around chicago

95 240sx se for sale. Car has an sr20det swap with mods. The car has some rust as all cars that have lived in Chicago for 10 years do. Rust is just on the lower rocker panel. Interor is in ok condition the driver seat has a big tear in it but doesn’t hurt to sit in and still holds really well. The cloth is leather the car comes with a vlsd that still works great. Email me for more questions at sldwys86@Hotmail.com.

Car has 170k on chassis about 60k on the motor. Car has a new thermostat new rear brakes.

Mod list
    Rear suspension and subframe
    Rear subframe spacers with spl pineapples no wheel hop at all
    Battle version RUCA’s havn’t installed yet but will soon
    Vlsd that still works great

Front suspension
    Tein inner tie rod with spacer
    KTS outer tie rod
    Spl v2 tension rods w s13 rods more caster adjustment
    Megan racing coilovers rear and front. Just installed with the spl v2’s car is lowered about 3-4 inchs
    Newer sway bar bushings

Engine mods
    Sr20det Redtop
    Greddy vspl front mount
    Heavy throttle hot pipe with hks bov
    Cone filter
    Turbo xs DP with catdelet
    Apexi N1 dual exhaust
    exedy stage 2 clutch
    walbro 250lb fuel pump
    Only real looks are the hid’s I got. Also have 2 spare s14 se wheels for drift events and what not. Car has yet to be to any events while I have had it havn’t had the time or the money. Asking price 7300 obo please email me for questions or pm me. Sldwys86@hotmail.com

asking 7300 this car needs to go.

newer pics clay bared and waxed car looks great now

please email me at sldwys86@Hotmail.com as i don't come here offten probaly will now just for this thread. or hit me up doriae86

willing to trade for hachi or fc or something else plus cash. will discuss any offers hit me up

please email me at ae86riken@hotmail.com my other one isn't working

Comment

Working...
    X