Need To Sell Parts BADDDD!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need To Sell Parts BADDDD!!!!!

I have lowered the prices on all these parts that I have forsale. First is my set of 17X8.5 +28 offset Work VS-XX wheels 5X114.3. They feature a full polished face and lip. They also have brand new Faulken Silent Sport tires mounted on them that have never been drivin on. They are 215/45 all the way around. I am asking $1600 shipped.

Also I have a 5.25" Pioneer TV monitor that was installed in the dash of my s14. It is in excellent condition and would be perfect for any audio install. All necessary wires are included to hook it up but I don't have a TV reciever to go along with it. I am asking $300 shipped. Also I can include the custom surround that I made that I used to install it in my dash free of charge.

A set of used BMW HID ballasts bulbs and bezels. The bulbs are 4100k d2s bulbs and the ballast are authentic Hella ballasts from a 7 series BMW. They would be perfect for that custom HID install in your ride. Asking $275 shipped.

I really need to get these items sold so please make me some reasonable offers and let see what we can work out. Additional pictures are available upon request. Please send inquaries to unkjoe28@yahoo.com
    Last edited by YaShIoS14; 08-10-2005, 05:58 PM.

where are u located?

Comment

looking to buy so parts

1995-1998 vlsd
      coil over supension for s14
      1997-1998 bumper headlights fenders sidemarker
      gt2835 turbo
      gt2530 turbo

Comment

Im located in Destin, Florida, near the panhandle.

Silviaslider send me an email or pm me with what parts your interested in.

Comment

all these parts

\1995-1998 vlsd
          coil over supension for s14
          1997-1998 bumper headlights fenders sidemarker
          gt2871 turbo
          gt2530 turbo
          looking for best prices for all these parts

Comment

Ok well silviaslider send me an email with your offer for the parts and we can work something out. It would be better for both of us because I can combine shipping on everything and I might be willing to make some deals if you get everything. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

what kind of coilover are they and how much for Vlsd and suspension?

Comment

*Bump* I really need to get rid of these parts to further the build up of my s14 so help me out guys and make me some offers. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

*bump* for a great deal on parts. Come on guys someone has to need some of these things. The prices are negotiable so if thats whats scaring you away, don't let it. Just make me an offer and see where it gets. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Just trying to get someone interested in these parts. Shoot me an e-mail. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

*bump* Just trying to rekindle some interest in these parts. I really need to buy some new things for my car and the only way its happening is if these parts go. The prices are negotiable so feel free to e-mail me some offers and get these things off my hands. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Working...
                      X