Fs: 1992 Se 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: 1992 Se 240sx

1992 SE coupe. power everything. burgandy with grey interior. dash, sunroof, and drivers pw doesn't work. everything else good. sleepy eyes. new front tires. ok back tires. interior fair. body good. high mileage (i guess the dash is all messed up so who knows) but runs good. KA24DE with 5 speed.

$2,000 firm.

PM me please if serious.

***bump***

Comment

i saw this at drift central.

Comment

Originally posted by Drift_Racer
        i saw this at drift central.

yeah phil (my roommate) is the owner and i'm site administrator of DC. are you interested though?

Comment

not to low ball you but i can give you 1,000 picked up right now..... hit me up if your interested drfter_x@yahoo.com

Comment

haha....sorry but no.

Comment

could u do 1500

Comment

Im very interested I could give u 2000 and pick the car up depending on where you are located.Call me or i.m me on aim at xdarkoxdonniex my # is 248-231-6097 let me know.Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by new_to_drift
                  Im very interested I could give u 2000 and pick the car up depending on where you are located.Call me or i.m me on aim at xdarkoxdonniex my # is 248-231-6097 let me know.Thanks a lot.
                  ok i'm located in las vegas, NV.

Comment

is the car still for sale

Comment

Originally posted by biggslava
                      is the car still for sale

yep. biggslava where i know you from? are you a member on driftcentral?

Comment

yes i am a member of drift central but i barely go there anymore, pmed you

Comment

im really interested in the car.. 1 problem.... im in new orleans and i cant get out no flights and no car. could shipping be arranged. id still have to check with the national gaurd around here to let it in but would shipping be possible at my expense

Comment

Originally posted by GotNismo?
                            im really interested in the car.. 1 problem.... im in new orleans and i cant get out no flights and no car. could shipping be arranged. id still have to check with the national gaurd around here to let it in but would shipping be possible at my expense

yeah not a problem.

Comment

Working...
                            X