Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: S13 crap. You buy now

I will ship at buyer's expense.

PayPal is accepted but you must add 3% to cover fees. No ifs/ands/buts about it. No extra 3%, no sell you my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Or pay with a money order.

CASH IS KING
    or I will trade for a S13 Coupe PASSENGER side tail light.

And here's the stuff.

Blitz Aluminium BOV Flange
    This flange works with both the SS and the DD versions. If you have a SS( the older one) and you want to recirc it, this is what you need. If you have a hotpipe w/ no flange and wanna add a blitz, this is what you need. Note the flange is ALUMINIUM. $20

S13 Center Console Trim Thing - Black
    This is the trim piece that goes in the center console. Has 3 of the four clips on the bottom for the shift boot. Hole in the middle for a alarm LED. Clean. No cracks or majo damage. $10

S13 Gauge Cluster Bezel
    This is the cluster bezel piece. Includes all the buttons and vents. Good condition. $10

S13 Digital Climate Control Wiring
    I was told this is all the wiring required for the Digital Climate Control. Never used it, sat on my garage floor and now I want it gone. $5

S13 Digital Gauge Cluster Subharness
    This the SUBHARNESS for the GAUGE CLUSTER, NOT the HUD. The HUD requires a second harness to make it work. This is only the harness for the actual cluster. $20

SR20DET Gaskets
    3" 3 hole downpipe gasket, 4 hole T25 manifold to turbine gasket, and the exhaust manifold gasket. The turbo and manifold gaskets are OEM, 3 hole is heavythrottle gasket. T25 and downpipe are metal so they can be reused. Exhaust manifold is up to you. Comes as a set. $8

Metra Cigarette Lighter Adapter Plug Thing
    This adapts a single lighter to a dual lighter, so you can plug in two things at once. Retails for $14.99 $10

S13 Power Mirrors
    These are NOT the JDM Folding Mirrors!!! OEM power mirrors for a S13 coupe/hatch. I do not have the controller. OEM Black color, good condition. $30

Metra Radio Install Kit for S13
    This package includes a universal DIN pocket, antenna adapter and harness adapter. Everything you need to install a aftermarket deck into a S13. $20

S13 Sun Visors
    Light grey-ish colour. Some dirt, small tears on the mirror cover.$5

S13 Coupe DRIVER SIDE Tail Light
    OEM Driver Side Tail Light from a S13 coupe. Good condition, no wear no cracks.$20

S13 Trunk/Gas Tank Cover Lever
    This is the level that pops your trunk and the gas tank lid cover things. $5

S13 Engine Harness White Underdash Plug
    This is the MALE white underdash plug from the S13 engine harness. $10

PM or email for quickest response.

rearview mirrors

hey im intrested in the rearview mirrors

Comment

Working...
    X