FS in Los Angeles: 2 RX-7 GSL-SE's for great price!!*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS in Los Angeles: 2 RX-7 GSL-SE's for great price!!*****

hello everyone, due to a recent car accident, my dad's car and another person, i am forced to sell my 1985 GSL-SE to help pay for the accident (need to take some responsibilities). a red one that is in very good, well maintained condition (140k miles)
    Specs on the 1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE. clean title

Exterior

- Mazdatrix Pacifica complete body kit
    - aftermarket H4 headlights (instead of fixed headlight housings)
    - Factory Sunrise Red paint job (repainted roughly 3 years ago)
    the paint job it has now would be rated 7.5-8 out of a 10 scale from minor
    dents. there is also a minor fender bender on the passenger side front fender
    - foglights
    - windshield has minor crack, but nothing to be hyped up or worried about
    - vented and lifted factory hood (looks very much alike as the Do Luck supra hood)
    - detachable glass sunroof
    - smoked tail lights
    - Hayame hood pins
    - power mirrors
    - removed side moldings
    - overall condition: 8.5 out of 10

Interior

- factory seats in good condition. only driver side shows wear and tear which is very common for old school mazda's
    - rear section is completely gutted, but will come complete rear panel interior minus rear carpeting and tar since i've gutted the car partially
    - carpeting in very good condition
    - HVAC controls all work, but the fan blower might be needing service soon since the air blowing is very weak in comparison of the way it should be working.
    - rare MOMO Monte Carlo steering wheel with hub
    - GTU-S shift knob (balanced and weighted)
    - leather door panels in great condition; no tears
    - dashboard in great condition as well as it shows no signs of age; no cracks, fading, and what not
    - all lights work
    - power windows
    - overall condition: 9 out 10

Motor
    - Factory 6 port 13b w/ 9.4:1 compression ratio rotors (140k) never had problems and still no problems. this is because i don't race the car or beat the hell out of the motor
    - grounding kit
    - direct fire ignition upgrade (as opposed to factory points used during the 70s-80s)
    - Racing Beat road race header
    - performance exhuast pipes
    - Racing Beat exhuast
    - removed a/c system and lines (but i think i still have it around)
    - changed spark plugs and wires 500 miles ago
    - Factory RE-EGI variable intake manifold
    - Pontiac Fiero electric fan conversion with manual thermoswitch
    - 20w50 oil in summer and 10w-30 oil during winter
    - SE oil cooler
    - i will also include an FC complete intake manifold for the future owner can tinker with and install in the car
    - FC fuseable links upgrade

Drivetrain
    - GSL-SE transmission; no grinds whatsoever
    - Limited Slip Differential
    - Lucas synthetic oils and red line synthetics only used in tranny and LSD
    - Wheel bearings in good condition as well as driveshaft and halfshafts
    - overall condition: 9.5 out 10

Brakes
    - New pads 2000 miles ago
    - resurfaced rotors
    - dot 3 and above brake fluid

Suspension

- Factory springs
    - tokico shocks on rear and factory shocks on front
    - Mazdatrix strut spacer on front driver side (this corrects the uneven front ride height that are common in 1st gens rx7's)
    - overall condition: 8 out of 10

Wheels
    - factory GSL-SE 14" rims w/ very fresh tires w/ 95% tire tread left
    - Works Fins are also available but will have to pay extra since these are my buddies rims (he is willing to sell)
    - AR centerlines also optional (extra)

Update:
    **alternator problem fixed!

and did i mention that i've only logged on approximately 2,000 miles since last year? so you guys know this car's been taken care of.

this is as detailed as i can get folks. i am selling you a car that is good to go and does not have any current problems.

here are pictures. i will add more in due time

Price: $5,000 for this nice RX-7.
    i believe what i'm asking for is fair for the condition of the car. 8 out of 10 overall. and this car is already a classic to most car collectors and enthusiasts alike. this is a good alternative for those looking for lower mileage old school cars, unlike the many AE86 that have more than 200k on them.

if there are any questions, please do not hesitate to email me: rays777@gmail.com or AIM: Rac1ng Beat

i will only entertain cash offers or a trade for a Mazda Protege Wagon 5, 98-01 Acura Integra (LS preferably) or Mazda Miata or throw me anything that might catch me eye; this will be for my brother's college car so ergonomics, reliability, gas mileage, and low key profile (cop radar that is) are very important. i will only consider those in good condition.. i will only consider those in good condition.

please do not waste my time as i do not want to waste yours if you do not plan on buying my car as i am already in a hectic schedule w/ my family and school.

thank you very much for your time. take care and God bless.

- Ray
    Last edited by Bathurst R; 10-16-2005, 02:11 PM.

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

omg...that thing is sweet, would you sell it seperately?

Comment

jw wats your asking price

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_R
              omg...that thing is sweet, would you sell it seperately?
              i really wish i can, but if i do, i have no use for the other car (which i can also use for parts) w/o having a running project car to go along w/ it. thanks for compliment.
              Last edited by Bathurst R; 08-21-2005, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tapethejunkie
                jw wats your asking price
                $5,000 for 2 of my RX-7 (and yes, i'm getting to it w/ the other pictures and info about the black one).

or

i'm also willing to trade for an integra years 1998-2001; preferably LS 5 speed; modified or not as long as it's in good mechanical, exterior, and interior condition.

Comment

by the way,

i am highly suspicious of thieves, knockers, tricks, assholes, etc. since i deal with these type of people almost on a day to day basis. so please, if you think or believe or even know that you are one of those type of 'shady' people, i assure you, you don't want to get on my bad side, and waste my time.

please consider this as a fair warning.

thank you once again.
                  Last edited by Bathurst R; 08-22-2005, 11:56 AM.

Comment

if only i had 5 grand, ive been looking for a GSL-SE for hella long. love em.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_R
                      if only i had 5 grand, ive been looking for a GSL-SE for hella long. love em.
                      yeah, they're good daily drivers and gets pretty decent MPG too since they're fuel injected as opposed to their carburated counterparts.

still entertaining any trades or cash offers.

thanks.

Comment

Comment

lol

no one wants a car that's not beat up or high mileage?? or everyone here is an initial D takumi drifter doooode???

remember, this is for 2 mazda rx7's. not only 1.
                          Last edited by Bathurst R; 08-28-2005, 01:43 PM.

Comment

i've said this many times, if you can't find a buyer for a Rex here then there is always rx7club.com, that would be snatched up in a matter of minutes

Comment

Originally posted by RotaDrift
                              i've said this many times, if you can't find a buyer for a Rex here then there is always rx7club.com, that would be snatched up in a matter of minutes
                              yeah definitely. i know this and i've been a member on that site for over 4 years already.

Comment

Working...
                              X