Coilover kits for 20% off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coilover kits for 20% off!

A2 Racing is starting to ramp up our vendor relationship with Ksport, and we are now selling coilover kits for the lowest prices we can. These are the same coilovers that I personally use on my Drift / Road Race car, and they are hands down fantastic. Perfect shock dampening (which is adjustable) to match the spring rates, and you can even order different springs to match your specific need (street only / combo / road race / drift only, etc....). These coilovers are built very well, and have stood up to severe abuse almost every weekend now for an entire season without any signs of fatigue, wear, or dampening loss. Please contact me if you have any questions at all! Cheers . . .

Email info@a2racing.com or PM me for specific price for your application - most kits are 20% off retail price!
    See Application list: here:http://www.ksportusa.com/products/ks...lications.html

Specs:
    36-way adjustable dampening
    Made from high quality 6061 Aluminum with T6 for increased hardness
    Compression/Rebound adjustable
    Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
    Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel
    Pillow Ball Top Mount w/ adjustable camber (not available for some models)
    Monotube High Pressure Design reduces oil leakage
    Electroplated body for protection from corrosion and rust
    One Year Limited Warranty

Many sets are still up for grabs! Feel free to use our contact page to email us about any questions, or for a quote:

http://www.a2racing.com/wst_page11.html

Comment

what are the prices for the following?
      AE86
      Fc3s
      Fd3s
      S13
      S14
      thanks

Comment

Well since you are associated with Chris Greene I can't sell them to you for less then 250% above retail price. Hehehe...just joking, thanks for asking, below are the prices for the requested coilover sets. Please let me know if you have any more questions, or need a quote on a different application. Feel free to email me also: info@a2racing.com

AE86 - $1,040 ($1,300 normal price)

Fc3s - No application for this model, I'm guessing the one you needed to know the most. Sorry dude.

Fd3s - $1,040 ($1,300 normal price)

S13 - $960 ($1,200 normal price)

S14 - $950 ($1,250 normal price) Actually below 20% off because of overstock

These prices do not include the $25 flat shipping fee.

Are you looking into building a different car? I remember that white FC you guys have / had?

Comment

I Still have the FC, though I have not driven the car since drift off in houston. I'm thinking about building up an AE86(or maybe an S13) to use as a rent car for drift and track events.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
            I Still have the FC, though I have not driven the car since drift off in houston. I'm thinking about building up an AE86(or maybe an S13) to use as a rent car for drift and track events.
            I tossed around that idea for a while myself. I'll be in touch with you soon to discuss. There may be some opportunity to work together in the very near future to make good use of an arrive & drive drift car.

Comment

Working...
            X